Reviews for The Proposal
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 1 . 2/14
That was beautiful! Thank you for writing (albeit 5 years ago)...it was very very good.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Awwwwwww! That was wonderful! I was actually annoyed Jane didn't say how he proposed. That was exactly how I imagined it! XD
QueenElsaoftheIce chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
that's so cute!
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Lovely! If felt very much in the spirit of Austen's writing and characterizations. Why couldn't she have shown us how Edmund and Fanny got together agiain?

Well done!
Amazon Star chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
I like your story very much! Great job!
La Apricot chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I always did wish Jane Austen had described how they got together! Thanks for this fic :)
theredrobin chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
A lovely proposal scene, and keeping with their characters wonderfully.

Edmund had some great, send-your-heart-fluttering lines. I think my favorite was "I well know your mind, disposition, opinions, and habits; I do not have to be blind to half of them and wish for future improvement. You are perfect the way you are."
InnocentSmile97 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Aww cute! *squeals* I can really imagine this being how he made his offer! Great work :)
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
this a most gorgeous piece of fluff! and worthy of being about one of Miss Austen's two favourite heroes [the other being George Knightley]; and i like is so much that i was more jarred by the one totally anachronistic note... Fanny says 'That's quite okay' which is so totally wrong for period; even in America it would not be right at the time. I wouldn't bother to moan so much were the rest not so excellent.

I can forgive the 'alright' a little later though 'alright' is not a word now and certainly was not at the time.
YesIEatQuiche chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Why hello there.

a) "Of course, the fact that Fanny was just as completely in love with him, as he was with her, was completely unbeknownst to Edmund." is out of place. You should have moved it to the previous paragraph or made it a paragraph itself. b) You use silent/silence three times in two sentences. Poor taste. c)Tell me, what is "a most joyous kiss"? Slightly lame.

Other than that still very very cute though I think Edmund should have to beg more. Everything is, after all, his fault. See you around,

YIEQ
beyond the shadows chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Lovely! You captured the writing style of the Austen novels beautifully.

Favorite line: "Ever since Miss Crawford fell in Edmund's esteem, Fanny had been a good deal happier than perhaps, was actually proper."

Sweet line: "Yes, Fanny, I have never been better." This was not exactly a lie, for indeed whenever Fanny was close to Edmund, he had never been better.

You certainly know how to play with the heart strings. Good job!
Kara Hitame chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Adorable :D SO very very very good :)

Kara Hitame
AugustineEmmeline chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Omg, that was really good! Very sweet, very well written. The end was kind of rushed, I must say, but other than that, a very good story! :) Please write more, because Mansfield Park is my favorite Jane Austen book! I ADORE it! :):):)
P'tite-Yume chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Great ! This missed in the book, good job and thank you. It was very nice to read your fanfic !
Lady Marianne chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
That was great. Exactly what MP was missing. Great job!