Reviews for So You Think You Can Dance Cullen?
Esty phil chapter 45 . 7/15
Wow! I LOVE IT!
EAMC1992 chapter 45 . 5/25
please continue with this story
Guest chapter 45 . 11/12/2016
Next chapter pleaseeeee?!
ElishaTheCrazed chapter 45 . 9/13/2016
Please Please Please keep writing this one! It is so brilliantly written and I need to know how it ends!
Yatz chapter 45 . 7/27/2016
I am so mad to see you never decided to finish this story! It's so good, was hoping to at least get to the top 10 before it stopped. Oh well it was great to read, and hope that someday it will be finished...
EddiesGirlx chapter 45 . 1/4/2016
love it! have read it all about 20 times are you gonna finish it? or if not how had you planned to finish it?
Guest chapter 45 . 9/24/2015
Please, Please update!
I love this story and I have reread it a lot already.
But I want to know how it will end.
So update please !
Guest chapter 45 . 1/11/2015
Please update soon. I'm getting tired of re-reading :( even though I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
This is the best story ever! I have an account but I'm just too lazy to log in, you're awesome! Can't wait to see more works like this published, ️U
twihard4everandalways chapter 44 . 7/27/2014
I am really in love with this story and would love for you to finish it but I'm not holding my breath considering you haven't undated in 3 years... Ahh update soon please!
twihard4everandalways chapter 45 . 7/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/7/2014
please update
bridget chapter 45 . 5/1/2014
I really wish you would cininue with this story it is so good! Please continue with it. X
gleefan2009 chapter 45 . 5/1/2014
Love it please write more
hillyjmalts chapter 45 . 4/4/2014
I really love this story but i wish it was finished or had more chapters to it.I started reading this story when it first came out and every time I read it, it makes fall in love all over again to then feel sad to see it unfinished. If this inspires you to finish this story that is great if not well wishes to you!
1,119 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »