Reviews for So You Think You Can Dance Cullen?
EddiesGirlx chapter 45 . 1/4
love it! have read it all about 20 times are you gonna finish it? or if not how had you planned to finish it?
Guest chapter 45 . 9/24/2015
Please, Please update!
I love this story and I have reread it a lot already.
But I want to know how it will end.
So update please !
Guest chapter 45 . 1/11/2015
Please update soon. I'm getting tired of re-reading :( even though I love it!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2014
This is the best story ever! I have an account but I'm just too lazy to log in, you're awesome! Can't wait to see more works like this published, ️U
twihard4everandalways chapter 44 . 7/27/2014
I am really in love with this story and would love for you to finish it but I'm not holding my breath considering you haven't undated in 3 years... Ahh update soon please!
twihard4everandalways chapter 45 . 7/27/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/7/2014
please update
bridget chapter 45 . 5/1/2014
I really wish you would cininue with this story it is so good! Please continue with it. X
gleefan2009 chapter 45 . 5/1/2014
Love it please write more
hillyjmalts chapter 45 . 4/4/2014
I really love this story but i wish it was finished or had more chapters to it.I started reading this story when it first came out and every time I read it, it makes fall in love all over again to then feel sad to see it unfinished. If this inspires you to finish this story that is great if not well wishes to you!
Lzielkalollypop chapter 45 . 1/24/2014
Still loving it after my...5th or 6th read through! Just hope you update soon!
TeddyGramzs chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
OMG! This is the best Fanfic of Twilight I have ever read! I love it! You worded everything really well, and it actually stayed realistic. Are you continuing this story? Because I went to the last chapter and notice it wasn't the end? And are there also links or videos were you can see the dancing?
jules39 chapter 45 . 11/24/2013
It makes me sad that you haven't updated in so long :( I really love this story and would definitely read the rest!
Guest chapter 45 . 11/1/2013
This story is great, please update soon. I can't wait to read more of your brilliant work
Soccerislife08 chapter 45 . 6/26/2013
Baby come back...U can blame it all on me!
1,114 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »