Reviews for Christmas Kisses
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 2 . 2/4/2014
Ahahah poor Maka they tricked her hehe and then got all cuddly when she left :)

Great chapter
OoO.Fuwa Ai.OoO chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
I Love this story,its soooooo kawaiii ! (Cute)

Definitely going to my favourites :)

Your such a talented author omg. Can't wait to see your other stories.

And a thing to the bastaric shit that calls herself/himself 'gaywaddiswutuare'
Look before you read this story you should have read the summary first, then the author's warning and the rating but little old you just decided to click a random story read it realise its yaoi and go' Oh I should totally flame the author.' Your pathetic, I hate people like you and I hope you read this. Oh and next time before you flame another auther maybe read the rating, summary and warning and have you ever heard of the term 'Don't like, Don't Read.
Well you know for the future and like the author said learn how to spell and write bitch ;)

Thanks,that's all I have to say.

Can't wait to read the last chapter :)

See ya
Princess Hinata Bug chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
I love it. It was really good.
soul eater fan and mangaanima chapter 3 . 12/3/2013
loveed it
fedoralover101 chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Wow I love this so far it's funny!
soma tsustar chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Im sorry
the dog chapter 2 . 7/18/2013
It was quite cute I truly enjoyed it
Cedes1002 chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Cedes1002- *Heavy Nose Bleed* I See Stars
LyLyPoo123- NOT AGAIN
Cedes1002- *Nose Bleed More* I Think I See The Light YAOI is Waiting for me
LyLyPoo123- NO Don't go in the light
Cedes1002- *Pass Out*
LyLyPoo123- We Love The Ending. CEDES1002 Stay With Me Your going to be Ok.
Cedes1002-Y...a...o...i
Cedes1002 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Cedes1002- Haha Im a Girl and I really don't care about the pair as long as i have My YAOI
(Other Me)LyLyPoo123- That True He is stupid for not reading the info saying That BS and SOUL were going to do something he should shut his face knowing good and well that he liked it and read the HOLE story. Just because he can't read or write good.
Cedes1002- I Think we should Leave Before LyLyPoo123 Get Madder. We Love Your Story And Hope You make More Bye .
pika-len chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
gaywaddiswutuare: you are such a homophobic cock sucker and i totally agree with everything the author said about you.
Racoda Moonshine: i really just don't understand those people, nor their concept of "the evil gay man" i mean what the fuck is wrong with them. being gay has nothing to do with whether you're good or bad, regardless of what that book says. and if people are gonna stand by that then they should at least have the balls to be open about it. but no they're just a bunch of angry pussies who are scared shitless by the idea of differences between people like me and people like them. they'll never be as courageous as those they so disdain, for they spend their days frightened by anything that is different from what they're used to and me and the rest of the gay community embrace a level of pride and courage rivaling that of a warrior. so you go racoda for telling that bastard what we're all thinking.

p.s. thank you for writing the story, you really are a talented writer.
yui124 chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
I really really like it! I think you're really good at telling stories and I also like that ship!
ilovesouleater2002 chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
U sick bastard
dawwwww chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I like it. It's cute. :)
Mouseboy chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
That was totally hot, just unff. So want that to happen to me. 3 just amazing. Though it could have been a bit longer ;3
Mouseboy chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
I love this so much its cute :3
I want a bf like that, and to get together like Maka had planned. It's so awesome and adorable