Reviews for And She Was
jcarter692 chapter 1 . 9/11/2017
This is so perfect! Beautifully written!
Wendyza chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Once again this is perfect. And I didn't find anything hard to comprehend.
Loved the Draco Malfoy wink also.
I really hope you'll come back to FF someday :)
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
great visual with the rain ,dress, tears, black sky, swings. gorgious
stilessttilinski chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
OhMyGod. This was beautiful and so perfect and artfully written and I need to read more DerekCasey and possible write some too because FUCK. That was amazing.

I just...I love Derek so much and Casey and DTACO MALFOY was mentioned, and you can't get any better than that. ;)

Gosh, definitely favouriting!

-JennH.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
This was really cute and original...liked it a lot!
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
"My life was a barren land till your love, my love, fertilized it and made the seeds of our union bloom forth."

Uhm... this is a little sketchifacacous (sketchy.)

I like Derek more than Draco :)
Illaengka chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
This is one of those, "what she dreamed about all her life seemed perfect, until..." Until she got the best thing that ever happened to her, the only person who would actually call her on her crap, and who she had the courage to call him on his. The person who was real. The one who knew her. Why do I like Dasey so much? They're totally disfuctional... But you know what? They work.
42nd Blackbone chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
This was so absolutely perfect! Woaah!

This made me laugh and sad and happy all the same.

This is definitely my favorite Dasey-story I read so far.. and I read quite a lot. Big, BIG compliment!
fdksn chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Awesome :)
EscapeSomeday chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw! That was just awesome and cute! I loved it soo very much! :D
The Ryuu Victoire Tea Party chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
That last little bit... something about their foreheads together and them erasing the past and it was just very beautiful. Oh Case. She's crazy. And Derek's an idiot. :P
Fangirl chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Ok, I have to say this is one of the best LWD one-shots I have ever read! Favorite line by far was when Casey tells him "No, that you would forever hold your peace." Beautifully written and great style...loved it (and of course, I loved the Dasey too)! :)
humanthesaurus chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
nice. I especially like that he likes milk. 'cause only dereck could make liking milk not just cool, but attractive. (also, I'm rather a huge milk fan)

also, this was well-written & in-character & romantic & all that jazz. :)
dainty character chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Ive just realized that I have been over-looking this story because I thought I had already read it. I'm an idiot, seriously.

Anywho, great story. :)
misanfaery chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Man I fall in love with your style of writing more and more each story and chapter. Great oneshot. One of my favorites no joke. Off to go catch up with the rest.

Love Elodie~