Reviews for Birthday Surprise
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
Super duper cute! But I think I should of read the warnings properly for the end... Ahaha...(O/_/O)...other than that it was cute and awesome! Hehe
DarkenedRose24 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
-giggle-
13animenurd13 chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
XD HAHAHAHAHA LOVE IT I SUPPORT C27!~ LOL XD I LIKE HOW REBORN IN THE END KICKS UM OFF THE COUCH ND READS ENJOYING HOW STUPID THEY LOOK!~ LOL XDDD U GOTTA WRITE MORE C27! PLEASE IM BEGGING YA! *PUPPY EYES*
Callista Ran Lalasa chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Ohh You dont see this pairing often. Strangely i like it. Cant wait to read more.
Paradigm Shift Saboteur chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Aww!X3 So cute! Great, just simply great! Thanks for make a Colonello x Tsuna fic :D. I think this couple is cute too :). You know, you are the only one with a fic like this . . Thanks for you hard work XD!

Bye bye kiss :3
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Hm...interesting pairing. I've never read one like it. lol. great job writing it, though. And thank you for posting. :D
x.Yuee.x chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
** colonello-chan~ *drools as she imagines stuff btw him and tsuna, blushes* KYAA! i love this! colonello, my fav arcoballeno owo! i just love every paring with tsuna! *squeals* i hope you make more C27! x3
pamellka chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Never really thought about it but I love it.

You should try doing R27. Or more C27.

Please?
Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
do a reborn27! i love rebrons kick bit XD

oh and KIWAII!
xwoooshx chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
OMG! i loved it i really like this pairing and this is the first story ive ever seen with it well done! _