Reviews for Kevin and Cheese Pizza
GiovanniGo chapter 1 . 2/3
I have added this story to my community for brave and splendid writing! Well done!
HolyGoatLaugher chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Dear Nightcrawlerlover,

You are making me hungry for pepperoni and cheese pizza! Is your name really Abigail? If so, at least it is nice as Amber (another name I like). My name is Mary (sometimes Marie or Mari). My last name is Millerston and I am 20 years old! I will have many more comments to cover until the day that I die!

Holy goat laugher
manuelmusical14 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I like Pizza too. What a good story
Crossover Dreamer chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
This is the third story of yours I am reviewing:

This story is so sweet. I can totally picture Kevin talking that way.

I'm okay with the length of the story. I'm the type who reads shorter stories first, and then I work my way up to the longer ones.
xXpeacelovemusicXx chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ahh. A lovely cheese pizza, just for me. We say that all the time in our family cuz of that movie. Great short story. Well written.
SelenaRoX chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hahaha! Nice ! (: Kool!

(;
Lealeigh Rush chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
Thank you, now I want a cheese pizza! I love Kevin and his little obsession with that cheesy goodness! Thanks for writing. :)
Marie1964 chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
This was cute. :) Thanks for sharing.
rotten little rat chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
gosh, you're making me drool, ya know, I feel like a cheese pizza now.. bye! :]
Simply Nightmare-ish chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
this, definately was quality, my friend. god job!
CrazyChickenStealsYourCar chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It was short, but it made me VERY HUNGRY!

Love HomeAlone&Pizza D
emmerlii chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
LOL this is really cute (: I love Home Alone and Macaulay Culkin is very fine (:

xx emmerlii
MissBrownClue13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Honey you are a genius. It always intrigued me why Kevin loved pizza so much, and now I know. Thanks for clearing that up!

MissBrownClue13
2wingo chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Everytime I see that movie, I wanna order a nice cheese pizza. Great fic.
Paper Thief chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I like Home Alone AND cheese pizza as well. XD I thought this was a good oneshot. I think you have Kevin's character down, and I bet that a lot of people feel the same way about their favorite foods. You just can't get enough of it. :)