Reviews for Professor Lupin's Cub
misswb xx chapter 1 . 4/13
please update it cute and amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I'm unsure if I can continue. The grammar is off by a long shot, which doesn't go well with my OCD.
Ash chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
Such a good story! What a shame that it was abandoned
GinevraMollyWeaslyPotter chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Please update this. It's so good. I love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
And what the fuck is going on with Michelle and A-chi are they ok because I don't think the checked themselves before they wrecked themselves
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Commas are your friends
A-chi chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Oh boy now you've dnone it Harry, you should know for a fact that you just meet "a fully grown werewolf" and you should know for a fact that you made him really mad because of what you said and I think that you'd better say that your really sorry because you should know for a fact that he loves you with all of his hart and you know if and you should know for a fact that Remus John Lupin would never joke or lie about something as important as this what so ever and I'm not kidding and you know it now don't you Harry James Potter!
A-chi chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Are you crazy! Maybe I didn't hear you correctly or you have got to be joking about this right! Oh now come on Remus, why in the entire world would you be like that you should for a fact that Harry's not you some and why in the entire world do you care in the first place you know what Remus, I'd say that you treat Harry, as if he was you secend son I just have to say this right now your out of you mind and you should know for a fact that I'm not saying this to be mean but yous should know for a fact that's true and you know it now don't you so why don't you just have to come out and admit it right now Remus John Lupin!
Michelle chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Oh now on Professor Lupin never in my entire like would I ever see you do something that "folish or that galint" and you should know for a fact that I'm really great full for what you did for me and you should know for a fact that If your ever sick ten I'd do the same think for you and you should know for a fact that I mean this and you should know for a fact that I would never joke orlie about something as important as this.
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
On how come on Professor Lupin honestly you don't have to throught all of this trouble just for me you know and there is something that I want to ask you professor Lupin why in the entire world do you call my my cub you should know for a fact that I'm not ever part of your family an I?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Remus called harry his cub. CUTE!
scorpiusdracomalfoy chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
oh my gurd write more
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Brilliant. Marvelous. Absolutely wonderful. Loving it!
Bloodly Romance chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
awwww a cliff hanger! lol sooo cute plz update! :D
Bloodly Romance chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
awwww so sweet! plz update! :)