Reviews for Professor Lupin's Cub
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
And what the fuck is going on with Michelle and A-chi are they ok because I don't think the checked themselves before they wrecked themselves
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Commas are your friends
A-chi chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
Oh boy now you've dnone it Harry, you should know for a fact that you just meet "a fully grown werewolf" and you should know for a fact that you made him really mad because of what you said and I think that you'd better say that your really sorry because you should know for a fact that he loves you with all of his hart and you know if and you should know for a fact that Remus John Lupin would never joke or lie about something as important as this what so ever and I'm not kidding and you know it now don't you Harry James Potter!
A-chi chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Are you crazy! Maybe I didn't hear you correctly or you have got to be joking about this right! Oh now come on Remus, why in the entire world would you be like that you should for a fact that Harry's not you some and why in the entire world do you care in the first place you know what Remus, I'd say that you treat Harry, as if he was you secend son I just have to say this right now your out of you mind and you should know for a fact that I'm not saying this to be mean but yous should know for a fact that's true and you know it now don't you so why don't you just have to come out and admit it right now Remus John Lupin!
Michelle chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Oh now on Professor Lupin never in my entire like would I ever see you do something that "folish or that galint" and you should know for a fact that I'm really great full for what you did for me and you should know for a fact that If your ever sick ten I'd do the same think for you and you should know for a fact that I mean this and you should know for a fact that I would never joke orlie about something as important as this.
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
On how come on Professor Lupin honestly you don't have to throught all of this trouble just for me you know and there is something that I want to ask you professor Lupin why in the entire world do you call my my cub you should know for a fact that I'm not ever part of your family an I?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Remus called harry his cub. CUTE!
scorpiusdracomalfoy chapter 3 . 12/18/2012
oh my gurd write more
Dancing With The Clouds chapter 3 . 10/16/2012
Brilliant. Marvelous. Absolutely wonderful. Loving it!
Bloodly Romance chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
awwww a cliff hanger! lol sooo cute plz update! :D
Bloodly Romance chapter 3 . 3/13/2012
awwww so sweet! plz update! :)
showstopper92 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
i was very excited to see a new chapter up even though it was a bit short. oh well it's still good and i love it! i hope you continue :) :) :)
ilovemyboys chapter 3 . 1/20/2011
I like it! Looking forward to more Harry/Lupin!
stakkat chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
all in all a pretty sweet story, but I have some hopefully useful advice for you.

You should try to stay more in character. It is a little weird to see 13 year old Harry act like he his still a small kid. I don't think he cares much about their opinion of him. And I doubt he thinks he's worthless since he already beat Voldemort more than once.

The story started out better than it ended. Take more time to describe the reactions of the characters, if they frown, smile or glare or something like that. If you only describe a conversation by writing what they said with a "he said" or "he asked" at the end it gets boring pretty quickly.

And last but not least: explore your plot ideas. You could have gone a little further with the talk with Dumbledore, maybe Lupin trying to get custody of Harry or something. Don't rush so much, take more time for each scene.

Well, I hope this stuff was helpful. Don't get me wrong, I like the story, I just think it could have been better :-)
Enchantedkingdom1245 chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
this is really good. i hope you update soon