Reviews for What Brings Them Together
BonesFreak31103 chapter 41 . 3/22
So much for nine more chapters
BonesFreak31103 chapter 27 . 3/22
dreaming4infinity chapter 41 . 7/27/2014
I read both of these stories really fast, and they were amazing! I wish u were finishing this one
Willa chapter 41 . 9/25/2013
Hey I've read both your stories rapidly in the past few days, and they are the best ones about Bones that i have read. I wish you were still writing them though :(
Nancy Haugen chapter 41 . 5/16/2013
It's May 16, 2013 I just discovered your fan fiction. I have enjoyed your story's and your writing style.

I have really enjoyed this story. I knew when I started reading it was on hold. I read it anyway. The 41first chapter you said 9 more chapters and that you loved this story. My questions is why did you put it on hold. I know you have given up on Bones but I thought you wrote this before you left the series for Castle. I still love Bones and won't watch Castle because I think Castle is just a knock off of Bones.
I'm disappointed you didn't finish this story.

This most likely is a little late and you probably don't visit this site any longer. But I had to write.

Thank you for giving me the enjoyment of reading your writing.
Namesandyholl chapter 41 . 3/25/2013
It's me again! Please watch some of this year's episodes of Bones'! I don't know why you don't like it anymore. There have been some really great episodes this year and all of the episodes are good! Comparing it to Castle upsets me because Castle acts stupid in the episodes I've seen! Bones' is WAY better! As I said before, at least finish this story because you are a great writer... and Bones' did have the baby you are talking about in this story! Catch the stalker and let her have the baby in your story at least!
sandyholl chapter 41 . 3/25/2013
please, please, please finish this story...It is too good to let go! PLEASE!
leekleek94 chapter 41 . 3/20/2013
I just started reading this series and I love it! I wish you would continue!
sandyholl chapter 41 . 12/31/2012
I am really upset now! I just read your note saying you don't like Bones' anymore and that is why you quit writing this story! Bones' is way better than Castle...and there are alot of us that feel that way! Again , PLEASE finish the last 9 chapters!
sandyholl chapter 41 . 12/31/2012
I am so disappointed! I thought this was finished. I just spent the last4 days reading the first story and then this sequel to find it unfinished! I know it has been a long while, but PLEASE finish the last 9 chapters!
johansen chapter 41 . 8/31/2012
Was this last chapter of the story or were you ever going to finish it. Ya kind of left it hangin. And I know it has been a while since you have updated but if you could it would be very much appreciated. I really enjoyed it.
BoothBrennan chapter 41 . 7/11/2012
Why havent you updated? This is honestly amazing and you cant leave it off like this!
Cranium mischief chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Thats my birthday! August 15th!
bonesftw993 chapter 41 . 11/2/2011
Hey :)

Just read both your stories on this series

And I have to tell you I love them :)

Hopefully season 7 can give you some inspiration

:D I'm so excited :P

daisesndaffidols chapter 41 . 6/22/2011
This is a good story.. can't wait to read the next chapter! Hope it's soon..