Reviews for Father Ted and the Army Chaplain
Mandi5 chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
God, that's fantastic! :)
Precambrian Studios chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Top-notch stuff, this is!
constantlearner chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Very enjoyable. thank you.
Machiavelli Jr chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
Oh, Father Jack, whatever are we going to do with you? A lovely slice of Craggy Island life, and I hope it got made in Heaven if nowhere else.
Sick Of It All chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
bugger me, this was fabulous. how did this escape me for so long? i loved it! it cracked me up
MessyLittleTearDrops chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
This is really good! I know I'm about two years late reviewing but I was exploring Fanfic and I decided to find out if good ole Father Ted was Fanfic-able! But seriously, this is excellent! Especially Dougal :D
Ingebjorg9 chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
This is hilarious and the dialogue is completely in character. I'm just sorry that it can never be made into a real episode!
synethesiac chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
As an individual who grew up on the sitcom, I have to say that this is fantastic! Dougal's dialogue is just gold - "I dreamt I was a priest in this really weird religion."

Brilliant!
AllegroAssai chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Oh, that was COOL! I enjoyed the style and I could really really see Dougal right in front of me. You also captured them in the dialogues... perfectly.

Good job!
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Haha... Oh man... I remember watching Father Ted back in the day. Saw it on the good old ABC (Aussie). Bloody fine work on this. Keep at it.
SmileysRoxSox chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
As a native of the area Father Ted was filmed, and a religious watcher I have to say this was incredibly funny!
Daughter of Thranduil chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This is hillarious! The whole Dougla-dreaming thing is so incredibly in character!

Bravo!
SpaceAnJL chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
As someone who owns a pint mug for drinking tea, this frightened me terribly.

Bl**dy funny. Both me and husband enjoying this. Will also be pointing some random nutters of my acquaintance in this direction.
SpaceAnJL chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Ah, bloody hell, I think I had a wee accident there...

The episode that sticks with me is the one with the Daniel O'F*cking-Doyle clone (name courtesy of an Irish band I know - as in 'no requests for...")