Reviews for To Irritate and Annoy
Fairy-x-Heart chapter 3 . 3/23/2010
I love this story so much! Really creative! I can't wait for the next chapter, hope to see it soon.
Kawaii-Neko1246 chapter 3 . 3/5/2010 I wonder just were is this plot is going?..I sure hope to fnd out. :) ... I am loving it.. Is there gonna be more chapters?...
YoruichiKittyCat16 chapter 3 . 2/16/2010
awesome Fuji is the best please update soon
YoruichiKittyCat16 chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
chapter two was even funnier than the first one awesome
YoruichiKittyCat16 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
this is so funny fuji hitting eiji with the twig so funny
glowstarducky chapter 3 . 1/19/2010

I wanna be on team Eiji!
xSadistxFujix chapter 3 . 1/19/2010
Aw, poor Eiji and Fuji? hahah, I don't think you've got them too OOC at all! You're doing a great job and I can't wait for the next chapter!

~Nya! _
x3Apple chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Haha! It was hilarious! D

Keep up the good work and update soon! )
xSadistxFujix chapter 2 . 11/4/2009
Hehehe, poor Eiji and Fuji! -laughs- Its funnier though that Fuji has to go through that though I think because... well, he's FUJI, I think that should explain that. lol Look forward to more!

~Nya! _
Tora Macaw chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
That was a really good story. It's well written and thought out with a nice pace of action. Nice bit of drama with Eiji falling into nettles and ivy that was then perfectly balanced with just the right amount of humour. Well done.
ZukaFujiZone chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
ROFL! Eiji dragged Fuji into it too! Poor Oishi, must be worried to death!

And poor Tezuka... he definitely needs more pain-killers... *hands a box of Advil for headaches to him*

XDD I'll look forward to your next fic!
axomyrhcal13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
LOL, heat fried your creative mind nya?

poor Eiji and Fuji nya~

heh heh, I love how Eiji managed to do that to Fuji...ah, I really love the friendship those two has!

update update!

nya...I don't update that frequently...wah, I still have tons to update. we are torturing ourselves nya!

Mirror Of The Ocean chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Yes, this story is just as good on the secons reread... I just can't wait until what happens next since I highly doubt that Fuji will leave it at that...