Reviews for Thirst and Nostalgia
VivianLe chapter 14 . 4/20
I love all the chapters. Plzs dont stop writing!
ella b chapter 19 . 3/7
WHAT- NOOO! it can't be over! i laughed so much my parents almost the hospital that was so freaking GOOD pleasssssss make more like it or like one when she gets her first period or something and kana me there or just one when she's still a kid now i have both of your storys first halloween and this one one my reading list ! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
ellab chapter 5 . 3/7
no no no u have a talent much better than mine u don't suck it was great keep posting
*claps loudly* yet another wonder full little girl fanfic your on a role though you cpuld do one when she's like 12 and then one when she's 6 that be GREAT but do your thing i just would totally enjoy it wonderfully thanks BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE -crap oops i didn't see that other chapter ok well I'm going t read i now yaw so EXITIED EEEKKKKKK bye once again
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
sweet
Twilight chapter 18 . 6/20/2014
Is Yuki going to turn into a vampire
book ponds chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
Loved this!
enchanted nightingale chapter 3 . 8/23/2013
Loved it !
Fii-chan chapter 19 . 6/19/2013
Huwwwaaaahhhh... OMGOMGOMGOMG your story it's SO SO SO CUUUUUTTTEEE kyaaaaaa xD (fangirl's scream) I'm sure you must be a really a genius n cute writer :3 *w*
Sandy100 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That was funny but really really cute :)
Guest chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
It's very funny!.hahahaha! I really LOVEEEEEE your work so muuuuuucchhhh! I really wish there are stories like this...some funny things cause' vk is so emo...I hate it for being sad it left me emotional in some months...o well...good job though.. :)
Magical Illusion chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Love her idea of "Payback" ;) love this.
Senile-felineS chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
Oh god. That was Hilarious! Poor Kaname, dealing with this little wretch.
Senile-felineS chapter 9 . 2/24/2013
Again, so cute. I don't know why you kept thinking this story sucked. It's really cool and the number of favourites it has suggests that a lot of people agree with me.
Senile-felineS chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
This was very cute. Although Yuuki's age (9) does make Kaname seem kind of paedo.