Reviews for Deadliest Warrior
Thrae Elddim chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Epic story idea! I'd love to see Asuma (or any Jounin really) vs Legolas. :D Great battle description!
Patriot-112 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
How did you do that!
SoftcoreOtaku chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I would have thought that ninjutsu would come up, but I agree with the outcome, even if it was closer than I expected. It was written well, good job!

-SO
Master of the Boot chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
Let me first say that I'm a huge fan of Deadliest Warrior. You're able to capture the best parts of the show perfectly in this story. I really enjoyed it :)

The shining moment of this story was the final battle. The parts before hand, the testing of weapons and stuff were a bit rushed but the simulated battle more than made up for that.

It's hard to compare historial warriors and even harder to compare fictional ones, but you did it wonderfully. It's as good as any episode of the Tv show.

I think that you thought out this well before you started and had a believable winner in this one. I've always believed that intelligence is one of a soldier's gratest assets. That being said, don't underestimate ferocity. It'll bite you.

I don't have any requests now but maybe one day i'll think of one.

Ta

Master of the Boot
Kayah chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Wow, this was really good, I liked it!
D.L. Sedig chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Here's a suggestion, JEDI vs Soul Reaper.
Saisei chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
While I think the idea of this one-shot was great, the fact that you didn't include the ANBU's use of Chakra or jutsu heavily skewed the results. After all, even without high level techniques, just Katon: Goukakyu no Jutsu (Grand Fireball Technique, which is only a B-rank jutsu, would roast whole squads of Uruk-Hai greatly turning the results of the match up in favor of the ANBU, and with an ANBU's Chakra capacity they could use a low ranking jutsu like Grand Fireball dozens of times before it tired them out. Also, with chakra reinforcing an ANBU's weapons they would shred through the Uruk-Hai's armor like a hot knife through butter.
Erik Howlett chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
All I can say is, "nice." You really captured the show quite well, and you didn't focus too much on the testing phase, as I'm sure that a science overload would've disenchanted the readers from your story. All in all, an impressive and absorbing read. Well done. Keep up the good work, I'm anxious to see what you send our way next.

-Erik Howlett.

(P.S. How did you tally up the actual numbers for each weapon's kill count, as well as the number of times out of a thousand that each warrior made a successful kill? I'm thinking about writing a Deadliest Warrior themed fic too, so naturally, I'm curious.)
demonhelper007 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
How about this:

Madara Uchiha

vs

Sauron
Nobody chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This might not be a good fight, but how about:

Eragon and his dragon, Saphira from Eragon

Vs.

Keil Fluge and his blue dragon, Solo Wing from Panzer Dragoon

May not be very good, But with Eragon with his magic and all, and Keil with is his railgun with a limit on it, it might turn out ok.

Please continue with the stories.

Signed,

Mr. Nobody
Mr. Alaska chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
AWESOME! NINJAS ROCK! PLEASE HAVE A NINJA VS VIKING STORY!
dragonriderofp3rn chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
wow, that was really good. The ANBU couldn't use jutsu, so ya, that sounds about right. It was incredibly well done and I can't wait for more chapters, Sorry that i don't have any more ideas.

Keep upt the good work and update soon.
exillin chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
this is...retarded. Just fucking retarded.
SirHenryMF chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Nice battle i liked it but you forgot to factor in ANBUS Jutsu. One more can we do battles that are not between to characters from lord of the rings and naruto? IF so i would like to see fight between a vampire from hellsing and Elf from LOTR
Zanji of clan okami chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
DUDE! I love the show and o can't belive you did this fanfiction i have to say i was happy to read this it was nicly done and hope to see more and as a request halo orbital drop shock troopers vs gears of war's locctus or the gears them selves(if you do write this tell me)