Reviews for Simple
calico736 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Absolutely amazing. I reviewed this story on just yesterday, but I noticed on your profile that the theme for this story is the song More Than This by Shane Mack. I absolutely adore that song, so much, and I just wanted to tell you that it fits this story perfectly.

This story is beautiful, and I love how you leave the reader guessing throughout the entire thing.

I did have an idea that this was Edward and Jasper fic, and to find out I was right made me so happy. I love Edward and Jasper stories.

I'm curious, did you find the song "More Than This" from the movie Shelter? Wonderful movie, and if you haven't seen it I highly recommend it. :)
Fangtasia chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
Oh, I'm not a very fan of slash, but dude, your fiction is fucking A! Congrats! ;D
JED66 chapter 2 . 10/12/2009
What a stunning story. Thank you
Amanecer01 chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
I posted this review at its original site in FA by Ninapolitan at Twilighted, but I think its natural place is along with the original story, where all was born and where, I hope, sooner than later, you will post it:

Wow Lisz, it was uhm….fucking brilliant!

I adore “Simple”, the original first chapter left me breathless, omg the end was, I have no words, absolutely incredible ... and after that, the epilogue was ... uhm ... simply heaven, really it was.!

And now you give us this wonderful outtake! When I saw the alert I wanted to jump from my chair, yes, you have made me so happy!

I have enjoyed from the beginning to the end : those amazing touches of humor and irony (unspeakable these parents scolding naughty children !, but does not surprise me, since we saw your incredible talent for humor and irony in "Mind over matter” ) , and that super detailed description of what goes through Jasper and Edward minds and bodies while they make love was also heaven, the way they show affection and need to each other was both: impossibly sexy and impossibly tender.

Only one thing: I miss the dirty talking of Edward in the first chapter. It was an important feature of his personality and memory of an unhappy and troubled childhood. Maybe we could get some of this in a future outtake, hehheheh I would not mind to read a little more about this couple, I love them.

Go ahead with your amazing job. Kisses and hugs.

María
mssmith chapter 3 . 10/10/2009
I loved your story. It was wrought with just enough sad to keep it in tune with these two boys, but so very sweet and beautiful. A relationship such as this is all any of us can ever hope and pray for. Thank you.
mad4hugh chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
So after reading your freakin' hot FA today I had to check out the whole story. Wow, your boys are complicated, confused and sexy. 'Keeping it simple' is never really easy in a situation like this especially when one person is so emotionally scarred he can face emotions at all: whether they're good or bad
PurdueLiz chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
I don't even think I have adequate words for how beautiful this was. I'm so glad the other epi was on FA or I might never have seen this gem. Truly beautiful.
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Wow. Incredibly done. So much raw emotion here.
Melinda the Proud Bookworm chapter 2 . 10/9/2009
Awesome! Gosh, I sounded a bit like Napoleon Dynamite there. I love this. I'm hoping you add the 'Housewarming' chapter I read on Twilighted.
Isabella303 chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
WOW! I just LOVE Fics that are so imaginative and creative..and your story was incredible :) I loved the format of this first chapter..not knowing who the characters were at first. It definitely makes you want to go back an re-read to find all of the clues. Also, I love stories that take characters and show growth and happiness..when their lives before were just broken. Your story was rec'd to me by Stavanger_1, and I LOVED IT! Amazing job..off to chapter 2..YAY! :)
stinksdirtylilsecret chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Well this was my first FF read and it was amazing thank you for sharing i cant wait to read anything but simple
TexasTurtle chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
Good story. Thank you for writting and sharing it.
russiandoll81 chapter 2 . 9/29/2009
Wow! This is such a beautiful story! I am so happy you did this chapter from JPOV. I was excited to read his thoughts on everything. It was so beautifully written. I'm thrilled to hear that you might be adding to the story. Can't wait!
russiandoll81 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
OMFG! That was absolutely an amazing story. I kind of figured it was going to be E/J, but some parts were making me doubt it. The twist was still great, because I thought the story is being told from JPOV. Any plans on making this into a full story?
cabr chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
Wow! You can't imagine how much I have enjoyed this story. It was so well written, and it also had so many meaningful moments. I liked very much how the boy's perspective on events was so completely different because of the way they had experienced life. I really loved Jasper's POV. I don't know what else to say. I was really blown away. I have enjoyed over the last few months reading slash, but this story really was more a love story than simply slash. Kind of like Brokeback Mountain if you know what I mean, except with a HEA :)!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »