Reviews for Simple
BettiGefecht chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
Ok, I really enjoyed the first chapter, it sucked me in from the very beginning. The way you portrayed Edward was captivating.
But Jasper's side of the story was effing EPIC! My heart literally started pounding a few times because I was so damn touched.
Thank you for this awesome writing!
I'm not sure if I dare to read the extra epis right away, LOL.
xoxo, Betti
Melendine chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I was meant to be in bed an hour ago. Loved this. The pic link doesn't work.
Thanks for writing.
Melendine
Melendine chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I knew it was slash from a different summary but I had forgotten. Now I need to reread it
BlueCat69 chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
So they chose simple, even though it seems nothing about it is simple, except maybe on the surface… and as it turned out, it certainly wasn’t.

“This," he said, placing his hand over my heart, "and this," he said, kissing my lips, "is everything. Simple.” It would seem so, but every misunderstanding in the book seemed to come between them at some point or other. It was actually amazing that Edward was able to take the first step and approach Jasper.

The epilogue extras were just frosting on a delicious cake. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story.
momkuttler chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
Such a beautiful story. I've read it many times and always come back to it when I want a quick "simple" feel-good read! When Jasper cries "It was never simple..." it gets me every time!

Thanks,

Cyndee
solostintwilight chapter 4 . 12/5/2011
mmm. buttercream...

I love kitchen times! so much fun to be had!

loved this!

thank you sweets!

MWAH!

steph
solostintwilight chapter 3 . 12/5/2011
sigh... i just loved this story over on Twi'd and I think i read this when it was on the FFFA. but what a nice way to revisit! sigh...

just lovely!

thanks so much for writing this!

MWAH!

steph
maarit chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Absolutely beautiful!
dancingbarefoot chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Just found this; this story was mind blowing! Excellent work!
LLegs chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Just noticed I've been reading and forgetting to review! Really enjoyed this story. So well written. So much in a few chapters and none f it seemed forced or rushed. It all fit perfectly.
AnnaLund chapter 4 . 7/2/2011
that was hotness, and sweetness in a just perfect mix.

thank you for writing!

AnnaLund chapter 3 . 7/2/2011
super sweet, I am loving these boys

AnnaLund chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
sweet, broken boys, off to see the next chapter, hope they manage to keep it simple, but with love. I don't know why, but I was convinced already from the onset that one of the two was Emmet, not Jasper. Have no idea why.

oh, all our imaginary friends. it would be so sad and lonely without them

harrytwifan chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
I can't believe I missed your story in all of my E/J wanderings! It was recommended on a facebook page and I just finished it in one sitting. Amazing story! I loved every word of it. You did an incredible job allowing us to understand their minds, especially poor Edward's. Great job, great writing. Thank you.

Nancy
KM525 chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
This chapter was fucking hot! I loved the whole story. I kinda like it when these boys are just totaly dysfunctional but still find love.
324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »