Reviews for Simple
MeiSun chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This story is so... empowering!

You kept me guessing all the way through about the identities and the genders of these two, but regardless of the names, the nature of the relationship was so... beautiful. Even the first encounter was more lovemaking than just sexin', though you tried to be sneaky and cavalier about it. ;)

This story was beautiful and hot. The protagonist is well developed and sympathetic. If you decide to write anything else about these two, consider me along for the ride. :-D
ElleCC chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
This was fantastic.

Someone sent it to me who knows that I like, 1) J/B, and 2) J/E. I knew it wasn't what it seemed, almost all the way through - my first thought was J/E (with J narrating); then J/B, with B narrating... so I was hella surprised at the end. Surprised GOOD though. You did an amazing job keeping it so... neutral, I guess.

And, that aside, it was a perfect little story. Not too long or too short. We got exactly what we needed. I would love to see what comes after this, absolutely, but where you ended it... perfect.

Thanks so much for sharing this with us. Good luck in the contest!
C-Me-Smile chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Oh my god, this is incredible - hot as hell, intense and poignant (esp. at the end), and it kept me guessing! I was going back and forth in my head as to who were the characters involved and I was so SO thrilled to see it was my fave two gorgeous, sexy boys! This was just... m! Love it!
Touchstone67 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Being a huge jasper/edward slash fan, I always take nameless characters and automatically put J/E into them. I will say, that while I suspected them throughout the story, I did think it was Jpov rather than Epov. The 'fuck the world' attitude seemed more J to me than E. So that was a suprise at the end.

I LOVED that Jasper had the emotional attachment first, not Edward. It was perfect, wonderful, and so very Jasper.

The clues along the way were well placed, from the strength in the pool, to the lube, fingers, need for a condom (and it wasn't for preventing pregnancy-no girl would ask why one was needed)

This was a beautiful story, hot at hell and one that I will rearead many times. Good luck in the contest, it's a winner to me!
LaViePastiche chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
.Word.

Brilliant. I loved it, and hope you win and I hope you continue this! Fabulous job!
fangbang chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
You duped me and I loved it!

I had a feeling that it wasn't Bella/Edward, I thought maybe a different pairing, but not Edward/Jasper!

Yet it makes PERFECT sense. Seriously, it was like an Aha moment and all the little clues added together once I saw the large picture. I loved it and it didn't hurt that it was all kinds of sexy :)..seriously great.

xox
Legna989 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I really liked the way you kept the characters' identities a mystery until the very end. I was absolutely positive it was Emmett and Rosalie; I love being surprised. And then I went back to reread, just to see what clues I might pick up the second time around, knowing the answer. Brilliantly done.

"We’d been fucking for months. Or, at least, I convinced myself we’d been fucking. Turns out that is farthest from the truth and, deep down, I’d known it all along. It was never just fucking, for either of us. And it was anything but simple." Beautiful ending.

Thank you for writing.
stavanger1 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I loved it. You know I did. The way you wove it together and kept it a mysteri was fabulous. I kept thinking the whole time that it was E/B, and the twist at the end was... headspinningly awesome :)
elphabacy35 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Brilliant, you kept me guessing on who exactly they were. I kept thinking I knew, and then I didn't!
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22