Reviews for Simple
sasharose11 chapter 4 . 5/18/2011
Great chapter. These boys are too much. Loved the end. Thanks for sharing this story.
sasharose11 chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
Love this, so very intimate. I'm amazed at how much Edward has changed.
sasharose11 chapter 2 . 5/18/2011
I feel like I'm repeating myself here, but I have to say again how beautiful this chapter is. Just seeing things from JPOV was heartwrenching and incredible. The epilogue really pulled at my heartstrings. I could read this over and over.
sasharose11 chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Unlike some of the other reviewers I had to scroll through 1st to make sure this wasn't a het fic :-) This is a beautiful story and sadly, right now, I can't come up with words perfect enough to describe how much I loved it.
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 3 . 5/9/2011
I just read the first two chapters of this on Twilighted, and was very happy and satisfied with it, but I can't tell you how excited I was to see that there were two more chapters here! What a beautiful chapter. Their love for one another just brings tears to my eyes. They've come a long way since that firs time in the pool, and it's a beautiful thing to read.

I did learn something, though, something I'd wondered about before while reading slash. I always thought that there was a top and a bottom, never knew that sometimes they can switch! Just something interesting to learn! I haven't read a lot of it, but yours is just beautiful. More than sex, though I don't mind reading that, too, but I'm always more interested in reading about sex with true emotions involved, and these two are just beautiful together. And I agree, that song is perfect for this. One of my favorites.

Can't wait to read more of your stories. Any chance you'll ever finish Aro's Heir? I've read so many great rec's for it, but I just can't bring myself to start it if there's no chance it'll ever be finished. Thankfully, you have a lot of other stories to choose from.

Debbie (iloveedwardandrob on Twilighted)
lele5240 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is the only chapter I read/reading-i think that u should give a warning to people to let them know that this is like gay (guy/guy) story, because not everyone likes to read those-like me I don't and a little warning to let me know what I was about to read would have helped me decide on if I wanted to read it or not!
jasam19 chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
LOVED this fic! Thank you.
jasam19 chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
LOVE it! Thank you.
Gemini Boy chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
Thank you so much for sharing your stories with us! I'm going to go through your stories right now and start reading all of them _
Firefly1989 chapter 4 . 12/21/2010
Beautiful story, I loved it ;) Will you write more extras? :)

Lucy
Bufster chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Fucking adorable story!

I would love to see more outtakes!
LightStarDusting chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
You had me at cupcakes.

LOVES.

LightStarDusting chapter 3 . 11/13/2010
I love them and I love this glimpse into their life.

"This shower, this touch, was about affirming this new stage of our lives, that regardless of what changed around us, he was a constant, we were solid. It was about comfort and security and care, patience, attentiveness and longevity.

He bathed me with loving hands; shoulders, armpits, fingernails, belly button. He dropped to his knees before me and bathed me with gentle hands; legs, groin, ass, knees, toes. He stood once more and bathed me with firm hands everywhere in between. Every touch told me what I meant to him; even though he seldom gave the words breath, I knew. He loves me.

When I was clean, I attempted to return the favor, hoping that he felt the same love and care he'd lavished on me. "

Gorgeous.

I love the love you can feel with your words. It's simply lovely.

LightStarDusting chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I loved seeing this from Jasper's POV and what it revealed about what both he and Edward (after reading chapter one) were thinking (and misunderstanding). The way you tied the two together was really nicely done!

"Every time he made some grotesque comment about my looks, or my intelligence, or my ability (or lack thereof) to get laid, I washed it through my Edward filter for derogatory phrases and it all came out the same – he had feelings for me he didn't know how to process, and the insults came from the core of that frustrated, emotionally immature child, struggling to express himself. We danced around like this for months. I'm pretty sure Mom knew where it was headed, and probably Dad as well. They never expressed a bias for or against homosexuals, but always talked about wanting us all to have 'healthy relationships.' I guess I knew, but didn't dwell on it. I turned the heads of both genders, and it was flattering from any angle. The equipment worked, and I occasionally rubbed one out when the mood struck me, but it never mattered to me that I had leanings both ways. No one in particular ever stood out, before Edward."

This says so much of how much Jasper is an observer and feeler (oh, hi canon nod). I really like how he was able to see things for what they were, not only in regards to Edward but Esme and Carlisle too.

I loved seeing what Jasper was thinking in the "after" - that time when Edward wasn't sure what was going on and was second-guessing everything.

"He relieved himself and came back to bed, watching me pull on a pair of old hospital scrubs."

NGL, I just unf'd.

I really like and appreciate that you shared the epi too - you know, making the parents PARENT. And the general futures. Anything but simple but simple is such a relative term. Love is not. &hearts

Thank you for writing!

LightStarDusting chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Ohhh, I'm intrigued already as to whom we've got here.

And whomever it is, I'm loving the voice here. "I wasn't one to look a gift horse in the mouth so, sure, I'll be a Cullen if that's what you want. You can call me Minnie Mouse and tattoo a smiley face on my ass for all I care as long as you don't…"

My sister was a foster child in our house for a long time before we adopted her and we had a few other fosters along the way and it's definitely a fight or flight mentality with a lot of them. Not an easy life.

"Deep down, I knew I was a fucking mess. I could barely look at him without thinking about the pool, or his hands, or his ass, or his mouth. Or my fingers in his hair. Or the color of his eyes, bloodshot from the chlorine that day. Or the feeling of him inside me. He, however, appeared to be completely unfazed. He woke up in the morning cheerful like nothing was wrong, called me names, passed me the butter at the dinner table. It kind of pissed me off."

Um yeah, no doubt.

"My phone vibrated on the nightstand. Fuck! Why didn't I think of that? Fucked me senseless he did. Literally. Senseless."

LOL - oh, I love that.

'"I have condoms in my bedroom, do you want me to keep them down here?"

"Why do we…"

"Cleanup. Do you want to explain to Esme why you need clean sheets all the time?"'

Ahhhh, right around here is where I'm starting to pick up on a potential pairing.

"He faltered over the last half dozen words, and I felt his tears pelting my face. He tried to fuck me, but couldn't. He let go of my arms.

I pushed the hair back from his face, away from his eyes. He collapsed onto my chest, sobbing. I wrapped my arms around him and held him till morning. I no longer cared who knew, or how they found us."

And now you've broken my heart.

I love how you told this story. The ambiguity. The thought of "fucking" and "simple" when it was really neither for either of them. It was brilliantly done and I'm looking forward to reading the other three when I have a few more minutes. Actually... I wonder if I can read JPOV right now. Hmmmmm.

Thank you for writing.