Reviews for Simple
SaritaPagita chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
I'm sorry that it took me so long to read this. Damn, woman, you write some hot slash. Loved it. LY2!
TippyL chapter 4 . 10/14/2010
Anntastic rec'd this to me & I'm so glad she did. Yummy! Enjoyed every word. Thanks!
bellamara chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
So sweet.
donnersun chapter 4 . 9/18/2010
And...I'm...dead. *passes out and twitches* :)
StackedLikeSookie chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
I love your fics. Natrually I'm in love with Edward & have had it bad for Jasper lately especially since Eclipse so to have them together is the icing (buttercream frosting) on the cake! Yum.
HeBelongstoMe chapter 4 . 8/10/2010
I loved this story! The characterizations really worked for me.

Thanks for sharing!
rmhale chapter 4 . 8/9/2010
Why did I never review this chapter? After tweeting you the pic earlier, I had to reread Simple...

This scene with the icing...

FUCK ME NAO! *grabs new panties and cleans up the tidal wave*

I love you Liz...
izziey chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
loved seeing em and rose interacting with edward and jas. if it weren't ninety degrees i might consider baking just to see who might show up. at this point, i'll take ANY of them!

i tried the pic link but it didn't work. *sad* i'd love to see what inspired you.

gonna go back and read more of your stories. i believe i read everything posted on twi...
izziey chapter 3 . 7/29/2010
fave lines - i couldn't pick just one, and really, they go so well together - There were little endearments, encouragements, breathy grunts and moans, curses and oaths, praise and pleas, and kisses, always kisses. Tongue and lips and teeth and jaw, desperate starved kisses, sweet affectionate pecks, long slow wet explorations, and panting lip-to-lip tenderness.

so many lovely kisses so many hot sounds.
izziey chapter 2 . 7/29/2010
i could read this over and over, and not just the fun parts. we really do let fear and pride get in the way don't we?
izziey chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
i read this on twilighted so i didn't get the update for ch 3 and 4. so glad i checked on ff!
Brianna Newth chapter 4 . 7/14/2010
I just found this story and LOVE it! It's hot and sweet all in one yummy package. Edward and Jasper are my favorite pairing. *Purrrrs* I'll never look at buttercream the same way again! LOL!
bstewsparkle chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Great Story- everything about the chapter was awesome- your writing; the storyline; their emotions. You can feel the emotions between the two of them palpate off the page. Plus it's just so freaking nasty HOT with Jasper and Edward! Love the story!
vampireisthenewblack chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Awww, this was lovely, I do love these boys, so glad I stumbled upon this extra and have now alerted so I won't miss any more if there should be any :D
Robpfan chapter 4 . 7/5/2010
Hey, I'm not an overly big fan of slash, but E/J are the best... and this story was fucking amazing... 2 thumbs up for sure... :)

gonna go read more of your stories now

Take care