Reviews for Yuck
Anastasia Belle chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Aww this was so cute! haha I could imagine any future child of Adrian and Ricky acting this way.
Deekay chapter 1 . 10/6/2010
haha omg dat story is soo funny and cute hehe even though i don't like the pairing
RT chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I went into Mommie and Daddy's room, they were kissing then too! Mommie got real red in the face, Daddy said she was blushing and he just laughed and laughed. First of all, loved the , was my favorite line, i was giggling the whole time!Please write more radrian stories!
darensgirll chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This may be short, but it's the cutest story ever written. I love this couple. Amazing.
Princess Pinky chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That is beyond adorable! I love how you wrote it from their child's perspective, it's just too funny. And "Auntie Grace" laughing. lol! This song kind of reminded me of a line from a song called "Christmas Cookies," because the line goes: "So now let me tell you the best part of it all / Every time she sticks another batch in the oven / There's 15 minutes for some kissin' and'a huggin' / That's why I eat Christmas cookies all year long!" And with the hotness that radiates off of Ricky and Adrian, I wouldn't doubt that their lovely marriage would consist of all that kissin'. And the ending was positively perfect! (No pun intended.)
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
haha young kids... :)
xXc0okieSsNcrEamXx chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
Hahaa, aw! That was so cute! Nice job!
sweet puppy chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I'm aww-ing at that. I think that pretty much runs through a young childs mind hen they don't what is going on. Can't wait to read more of your little one-shots. :)
love it chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
lol that ssoo funny i love it lol ...and mom face went red.. lol
Dahlia Faith Black chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was adorable! Very cute.
A Dirty Little Secret chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Haha! That was very cute! I'm glad that more Adrian/Ricky pairing writings are appearing on the site.

Personally, I love them together and I really doubt that he and Amy would ever get together. The overwhelming support for them comes from the people who think they should be together because of John, but it's extremely clear that his feelings aren't for Amy - they're for his son. He wants to be a good father. That's all.

He totally loves Adrian. That's just the way it goes!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
aw how cute thanx 4 making the fic!
MineAlone chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
awh! CUTE! i loved that. its so adorable because little kids are really like that. im so glad you write for the lovely couple of ricky and adrian...it seems that there is a shortage in support for the pairing. which i find utterly ridiculous since several times during the show the two of them have practically professed their love for one another...or at least thats what im reading into it. maybe im just deliriously hopeful, which i doubt. in my opinion these two were made for one another and im glad you see it too. i, myself CANNOT stand amy and ricky together. i think its utterly ridiculous, and all the stories dedicated to them really bums me out. so thank you thank you for all the cute adrian and ricky stories. i love it. i love ALL the stories containing this pairing. this one just stuck out cause its so freakin' adorable...so keep up the awesome work :)
iilove chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aw that was too cute! Their daughter is beyond adorable and Adrian and Ricky are beyond horny. I guess some things just never change huh? More Adrian/Ricky!
The Sugarplum Hippie chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
i loved it soo cute

Riley really told it like it is.

Adorable