Reviews for Shortest Straw
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 16 . 2/13
It's a shame that this never continued...I liked it. There were a quite a few spelling errors, mixed up words, and grammatical errors, but the story itself was pretty good. I think Dumbledore was a bit OOC, though.
I loved that Ed was kind of friends with Sprout.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
Please update! It's really good!
Bob chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore please
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Are you dead?
craftybookworm25 chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
Ed really is going easy on the kids with the points. McGonagall took 50 points each from Harry, Hermione, and Neville in Philosopher's Stone for only breaking curfew while Ed took away 5 in total for breaking curfew and insulting a teacher. He's too lenient. Great story, I just hope that it isn't abandoned. I really like the interactions between the Golden Trio and Ed. I haven't really seen it that way in similar stories. I hope you continue to write and have not given up on the story and your writing. Wish there was more of this. It really is a great story.
MoonKishi chapter 14 . 4/23/2016
Let me just say that I'm so happy the golden trio although snoopy, know when enough is enough. I've read so many hp x fma crossovers where they feel entitled to go through Ed or any other crossover character buisness.
Quizicalcoatl chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
Wow, I really like this. I can't wait until the trio find out about automail/injuries! I bet their faces would look hilarious. Please keep writing!
Steel Heart Alchemist chapter 16 . 4/9/2016
Percy, Lupin, Edward, Albus, Severus, Eric, Umbridge, Petunia, Dudley, Alistar, Terry, Erika
Amazingly written, Hope you get well soon, and if you have another laptop/computer/PC/whatever you want to call it, put it on a FLASH DRIVE or something. if not, borrow a computer from the public library. If there isn't one nearby, WRITE IT IN A NOTEBOOK AND EDIT, THEN TYPE, SAVE, AND UPLOAD. That's what I'd do, anyway...
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
Awesome!~~~
aewea chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
so It's anime 2003...okay whatever.
noce chap
aewea chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
I love it!I really do!
the first chapter was good but this...It was awesome!
HEY chapter 16 . 9/28/2015
This story is pretty good! I always like Edward as a professor. One thing to keep in mind though, you missed Oct. 3; where Elric is reminded of the day he performed human transmutation.
goat99 chapter 16 . 7/23/2015
This story is so gerat!
I can't wait for an update so pls continue the story. So Ed's wounds are opening up...interesting. I find it awsome that they don't know about the automail arm/leg jet cuz in allot of story it's mentioned early on and so a major "secret" is given away.
Anyhow just wanted ti say awsome story and pls more soon -
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Great plot and chapter
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 16 . 6/25/2015
Why do I get the feeling that the kid lied about being in hufflepuff?