Reviews for Shortest Straw
HEY chapter 16 . 9/28
This story is pretty good! I always like Edward as a professor. One thing to keep in mind though, you missed Oct. 3; where Elric is reminded of the day he performed human transmutation.
goat99 chapter 16 . 7/23
This story is so gerat!
I can't wait for an update so pls continue the story. So Ed's wounds are opening up...interesting. I find it awsome that they don't know about the automail arm/leg jet cuz in allot of story it's mentioned early on and so a major "secret" is given away.
Anyhow just wanted ti say awsome story and pls more soon -
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/5
Great plot and chapter
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 16 . 6/25
Why do I get the feeling that the kid lied about being in hufflepuff?
SilentIndigoMist chapter 16 . 5/2
When the hell is the next update? Hurry up already! Don't you dare tell me you abandoned this fic. I don't fucking care! Just finish this
Brightheart10 chapter 16 . 3/3
Where are you! This is an amazing fanfic!
FearlessSun chapter 4 . 7/18/2014
Hehe... Is the whole British cooking a hetalia refrence? Or just a coincidence?
Guest chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
i know you haven't done anything to this fic since 2009, but would you mind updating this story? I am loving this story, and i can't wait to read he next chapter! however, i understand completely if you can't, seeing as everyone has their own life to enjoy.
Luna FireFox chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Awesome story!... and when will the next chapter come?
Certifiable Genius chapter 16 . 12/23/2013
Is this on hiatus or are you going to update? Please do update, I'm enjoying this story a lot more than I should. I'M BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE!
Falling Ice chapter 16 . 10/8/2013
This is a really nice story, with a good plot and do you have any thoughts on continuing it? This story seems like a huge waste to just go abandoned so...Just a little suggestion:)
yaoiprincess101 chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
Do you have a grammar-check or spell-check? If so, then use it. It's kind of hard to follow when the words don't go together, and then trying to think of the word you wanted to put. But that's the only flaw...still really good story. Please update soon!
Flicka115 chapter 16 . 8/19/2013
Great story. You capture Mustang's personality really well.

Please update soon!
greekfreak101 chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
Why haven't you updated this amazing story in FOREVER?!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
I really look forward to seeing how this will play out. So, PLEASE UPDSATE SOON! I LOVE the story. so yah, please update soon.