Reviews for Shortest Straw
Ahhhhhhhhh
Please Update!
?
The thing where he made an aray on a chain and broke free?
Killua Lawliet chapter 14 . 1/8
It's the funny bone because everyone else laughs at you if you hit it
Killua Lawliet chapter 9 . 1/8
Is "chalk" code for knives because if you're taking about Izumi then it has to be
Tsukiko K chapter 12 . 11/11/2017
Is this RoyEd or something? The way Ed and Roy interact with one another through the letters seems a bit intimate in a way that would pertain to either siblings, best friends, or lovers and/or people who secretly love each other but haven't confessed.
Tsukiko K chapter 16 . 10/5/2017
Parental!RoyEd... Parental!RoyEd... Parental!RoyEd... It's delicious. Heh, lmfao.
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I am not impressed with Mustang's unit. Only Hawkeye and Armstrong get reprieve because they did not laugh. But the rest had no right to do so, since it could have very well been THEM going to Hogwarts. I want to make them all feel guilty for it, especially Roy.(I love Parental!RoyEd). I can imagine Hawkeye scolding them fiercely and stating that they shouldn't make fun of Ed because it could have been one of them going to Hogwarts.
Tsukiko K chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
How could he transmute kidney pie into Blueberry pie? Kidneys and blueberries are made up of completely different things!
snowlikestardust chapter 16 . 9/11/2017
I like this!
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 16 . 2/13/2017
It's a shame that this never continued...I liked it. There were a quite a few spelling errors, mixed up words, and grammatical errors, but the story itself was pretty good. I think Dumbledore was a bit OOC, though.
I loved that Ed was kind of friends with Sprout.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
Please update! It's really good!
Bob chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore please
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Are you dead?
craftybookworm25 chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
Ed really is going easy on the kids with the points. McGonagall took 50 points each from Harry, Hermione, and Neville in Philosopher's Stone for only breaking curfew while Ed took away 5 in total for breaking curfew and insulting a teacher. He's too lenient. Great story, I just hope that it isn't abandoned. I really like the interactions between the Golden Trio and Ed. I haven't really seen it that way in similar stories. I hope you continue to write and have not given up on the story and your writing. Wish there was more of this. It really is a great story.