Reviews for Shortest Straw
Tsukiko K chapter 16 . 10/5
Parental!RoyEd... Parental!RoyEd... Parental!RoyEd... It's delicious. Heh, lmfao.
Tsukiko K chapter 1 . 10/5
I am not impressed with Mustang's unit. Only Hawkeye and Armstrong get reprieve because they did not laugh. But the rest had no right to do so, since it could have very well been THEM going to Hogwarts. I want to make them all feel guilty for it, especially Roy.(I love Parental!RoyEd). I can imagine Hawkeye scolding them fiercely and stating that they shouldn't make fun of Ed because it could have been one of them going to Hogwarts.
Tsukiko K chapter 6 . 9/12
How could he transmute kidney pie into Blueberry pie? Kidneys and blueberries are made up of completely different things!
RainyDayReader116 chapter 16 . 9/11
I like this!
QuestionablyCapableGhoul chapter 16 . 2/13
It's a shame that this never continued...I liked it. There were a quite a few spelling errors, mixed up words, and grammatical errors, but the story itself was pretty good. I think Dumbledore was a bit OOC, though.
I loved that Ed was kind of friends with Sprout.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/29/2016
Please update! It's really good!
Bob chapter 16 . 6/26/2016
Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooore please
thebizarrehairtrio chapter 16 . 6/8/2016
Are you dead?
craftybookworm25 chapter 16 . 6/2/2016
Ed really is going easy on the kids with the points. McGonagall took 50 points each from Harry, Hermione, and Neville in Philosopher's Stone for only breaking curfew while Ed took away 5 in total for breaking curfew and insulting a teacher. He's too lenient. Great story, I just hope that it isn't abandoned. I really like the interactions between the Golden Trio and Ed. I haven't really seen it that way in similar stories. I hope you continue to write and have not given up on the story and your writing. Wish there was more of this. It really is a great story.
MoonKishi chapter 14 . 4/23/2016
Let me just say that I'm so happy the golden trio although snoopy, know when enough is enough. I've read so many hp x fma crossovers where they feel entitled to go through Ed or any other crossover character buisness.
Quizicalcoatl chapter 16 . 4/17/2016
Wow, I really like this. I can't wait until the trio find out about automail/injuries! I bet their faces would look hilarious. Please keep writing!
DiscontinuedCharacter chapter 16 . 4/9/2016
Percy, Lupin, Edward, Albus, Severus, Eric, Umbridge, Petunia, Dudley, Alistar, Terry, Erika
Amazingly written, Hope you get well soon, and if you have another laptop/computer/PC/whatever you want to call it, put it on a FLASH DRIVE or something. if not, borrow a computer from the public library. If there isn't one nearby, WRITE IT IN A NOTEBOOK AND EDIT, THEN TYPE, SAVE, AND UPLOAD. That's what I'd do, anyway...
YokaiAngel chapter 16 . 2/10/2016
Awesome!~~~
aewea chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
so It's anime 2003...okay whatever.
noce chap
aewea chapter 2 . 12/20/2015
I love it!I really do!
the first chapter was good but this...It was awesome!