Reviews for Five Reasons Why Jack Didn't Like Crow
Epsilon Crisis chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Very cute. You write child Jack rather well. I'm not sure what to say, really. I can most definitely imagine Jack saying all of this. It just seems like him.
Inussss chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
-TACKLE GLOMPS- THIS IS BEAUTIFUL! 3 ;w; 3
T.K.Andrews chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I really liked how you had Jack, Crow, and Yusei are all really well in 's really funny!It's exactly the way Jack would describe Crow on the show. I think the reason they always fight is the same reason why Jack and Aki always fight; they're trying to get Yusei to decide which one he likes better. Of course it's Jack, but Yusei will never admt that cuz they're rivals. Anways I thought it was well-written and completly hilarious.P.S. Yusei's first name means 'Planetary' and there's some rumour going around that Crow's real name is Caleb.
Lildragonbabe chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I found this story not only to be extremly cute, but also very hilarious. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Also, maybe I'm just insane, but I thought that Crow's first name was really Ace and he got the nickname Crow because of his blackwing deck. I'm pretty sure about the nickname, not so much his first name though. I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere...
manga-animelove chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
OMG... that was soo cute... X3 loved the way you described them... ) now one of my favorites... D
jenuinetears chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was so darned cute. :D I loved so many bits of it and the whole thing in general. I love how Crow says "Jaaaaaaaaaack" with so many a's. And how Yusei just came in with a bucket of water with no words attached. And how Jack is so egotistical. And how he ignored the fact that Crow taught himself to read and count. I go go on and on and on. This was just so undescribably cute. :D

-Jen
azab chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
i loved it
eight-orange-flowers chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
"Crows were...stupid black birds, annoying pests with the most ridiculous, loud sqawk."

That is my favorite line from this fanfic. It just fits Jack's would-be-description of Crow so much. I was laughing so hard when I read this line.

I really love the ending, how Jack saw Crow a reflection of himself. That was a really nice way to wrap up the fic. Favorite Story! :D
ChocolateLizz chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Aww... this story is really sweet. :)
Triste chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
You write the relationship between these two so brilliantly. Their interaction is always so amusing and in character, even if it would be headache-inducing to listen to for all the people around them. ::cough:: And I always love fics that explore what things were like for Jack and Crow (and Yusei) in their younger years.

Two and five are my favourites. They're the ones that really made me smile. _
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
:D That's just about the sweetest thing!
Anna-may Freak chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
So funny! You know, I don't think they like each other even now as adults.
Tenkasen chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
"4) Crow was a goddamned idoit."

XD Oh, I laughed so hard at that. I love Crow, but this seems so true. Anyway, awesome short-story. I loved it.
San child of the wolves chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Nice. That was really fun to read.
MoonLightCrow chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I can't believe how lazy I am if it comes to reviewing!

I kept postponing this since I finally signed up to this homepage.

Well, here I am now and I gotta say this was incredibly adorable and funny at once.

And the best thing: I can totally see this happening. XD.

Keep up the good work!