Reviews for Wreck of the Day
MinimizeYourself chapter 3 . 11/12/2009
That was wonderful! Very much in character. I think you've chosen great songs too.
Char-chan chapter 2 . 9/18/2009
this is turning out to be a very interesting story me likey! keep it up!
Goldstar94 chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
Lovely! :]

I love how you made Rachel use a fake name and then had Finn catch on to her. It made me smile. :]

I really loved this chapter and I think once you establish like all the stories or one-shots you should at least let us know how everything turns out for the characters, because I would really (REALLY!) love to know how everything works out with Finn and Rachel.

Good job! :)
nerdychoirgirl chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I enjoyed this a lot. especially the detail about Rachel's dads. good stuff!
AmethystDreamer chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
this was great!

Considering they aren't even together now, I'm afraid of how the no so happy ending is going to go.
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
I loved it! Great characterization for Rachel and Finn, and Joseph was really sweet! The only song that I know on this album, unfortunately, is 2 AM (or Breathe, or whatever it's called), so I need to listen to the rest of the songs.

And I just have to say, the said vampire series isn't horrible! I mean sure, the writing's crap, and the main character is annoying as hell, but they're easy to read and a great guilty pleasure.

Anyway, peace out! Can't wait for more!
FoolForSpuffy147 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I think you did a great job with this story. Please continue and write a Will/Emma chapter. There's not enough of those stories.
NeonHappiness chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Aw! That is soo sad, yet I am happy for Emma! I have a question though! Is the whole series going to revolve around Will an Terri? If not, can the next chapeter be about Kurt and someone? He's my favorite! ANd by the way, this is one of my favorite fanfictions already! Amazin job!
Goldstar94 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Wow!

This was beautiful and heart-breaking, and overall, a wonderful beginning! :]

This, I think, is the only story I've read of yours, but I can already tell you are a very talented writer!
noburningliberacemannequins chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was an amazing start to what will definitely be an amazing story. I really can't stand Terri, but I love Will, and I feel so horrible for him! I cannot wait for the next chapter!