Reviews for Two Brothers
Gemini Emerald Amethyst Malfoy chapter 9 . 8/14/2010
im glad they kinda made up..and all that i was kinda sad when she got with joey... like i like him but to do that to his own brother. and dean.. always stubborn

lol

please update!
Mali08 chapter 9 . 8/23/2009
Aww...the ending to the chapter is sweet. I'm proud of Julie for pushing Joey away.
Mali08 chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
I don't know how I feel about Joey. If it seems to go to be true then it probably is. I hope Julie realizes she does love Dean...but maybe she doesn't and it's just wishful thinking in my part..haha. Great update!
Torithy chapter 8 . 8/23/2009
Ahh, curveball - just when I thought I had this sussed! Really curious to see how this winds up!
sToriTyme chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
Yeah I'm with Mali08 on this one. My suspicions are shaken with this story. I don't know where this will go. I love it! lol :D

Mali08 chapter 7 . 8/18/2009
Great update. I thought I had an idea where this story was going but it turns out I don't. Can't wait for more!
Candlelit1 chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
OH gosh! you have to update this soon! I am totally into it and really wanting to see what happends with the Dean-Julie-Joey triangle! Its pretty good and I am a fan! update update update!
sToriTyme chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
So sad :( I think Julie's gonna get her heart broken by Joey.

And Dean is so sweet to still want to be there for her after he's getting his heart jumped on.

Torithy chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
Aw, I feel so bad for Dean - he was so sweet still being there for Julie! I get the feeling there could be more pieces for him to pick up - she is lucky to have him!
Mali08 chapter 6 . 7/16/2009
I think Joey's a creep. I hope Dean gets her. Great job!
alemica2 chapter 6 . 7/15/2009
Poor Dean, I feel soo bad for him!

I hope this doesn't end badly for Joey and Julie but I have a feeling it will... update soon please!
Torithy chapter 5 . 7/12/2009
No! I feel so bad for Dean - and I reckon Julie's gonna regret it too!
sToriTyme chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
Oh no, that's gonna kill Dean :(

I'm loving the story though! Great chapter!

alemica2 chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I still don't like Joey and I feel so bad for Dean! Update soon please.
Mali08 chapter 5 . 7/10/2009
I wonder what Dean will say when he finds out? Great update!