Reviews for Gregor and the Prophecy of Betrayal
RandominatorOwl chapter 2 . 2/22
Omg...this is so flubbing CREEPY!

Mrs. Cormaci is EVIL?!

Howard is GAY?!

EEEKKKKKKKKK!

But I really want to see how this turns out...
Lolipop26 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Howerd gay? Really? I liked the story before I read the part about Howerd gay are you gay? I not trying to be nosey or anything. or lesbian?

Love lolipop26
WolfsbaneStorm5023 chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
1st:so glad that u decided that one of the people who actually UNDERSTANDS the underland wants to destroy it. *heavy on the sarcasem sauce*

2nd:it's GREXA, not GLUXA. well, gluxa may b better known, dosn't Grexa sound better? Gluxa is just GLUE and SA. ok, i know that's not how it really sounds, but it's the best comparison i can think of without spelling out the word.

3rd:HOORAH FOR GREXA/GLUXA! it's the best pairing in the whole story. this is the greatest Grexa story i have read so far
Devilsummoner666 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
update and make the chapters longer
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2010
W.E.I.R.D.O.
loves2smile chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
vary OOC

good story line:)

howards gay! thats a shock!lol:)

p.s smile!
KT chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Loved the part about howard... Oh my sandwich.. Thats good... I think I like men... hats good too/\..
The Dark Knight's Revenge chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
funny.

i like it :)
telenub chapter 2 . 9/13/2009
good story. a bit of humor with Howard being gay. that would explain some things
Jerry chapter 2 . 7/30/2009
Will there be more chapters?
The Demented Leprechaun chapter 2 . 7/24/2009
*smirk* I always knew Howard was gay.
Vampire Wings chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Great story I love it. It is amazing. Update soon.

TYPE ON!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!$!
RAWRfffff chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
I resent that "Gay Howard in a MULTI-CHAPTERED fanfiction" statement, Allie I could totally do that! I just need time, patience, Mountain Dew, and lots of loud music, and BAM! Erm, but yes, yes, yes, gay Howard in a multi-chaptered fic IS made of win!

Sorry for not starting off on the good note I intended, annabethandpercy4ever. So I shall start nao.

This chapter was absolutely awesome. Whether it was the sandwiches, the limerick-like prophecy, or the talk about Howard's sexuality, I'm not sure [although I suspect the latter 3] but it just WAS!

Aya was right, I suppose; Howard is the gay one... _ And though I support Howard/Gregor, Gluxa is nice every once and a little while ;) Glad you added some bit of pairing in there [even if I still have no agreement with Greward from anyone I don't talk to on YIM] but yea.

I'm done now XP

Prophe
we'll-fade-away chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
I heard about this on a Yahoo! Instant Messenger conversation - you've already got publicity! :P

First chapter was pretty good, especially for a first chapter. Never in my wildest dreams did I suspect Mrs. Cormaci to do what she did there :p So good job for having an original plot! If someone else writes that I will flame them to the ground because it is definitely yours.

And also, LOL at the Howard-being-gay-conversation. It's totally made of win. " "I just had a chat with Howard about his sexuality." " That is hilarious, that whole part. Probably I could quote that whole section to show you parts that made me laugh and think, "Yay, gay Howard in a multi-chaptered fanfic! :D" but that'd be such a big review :P

Anyway, keep writing! I'll look forward to an update.

-Allie
Mad Reminant chapter 2 . 7/8/2009
that was quite disturbing but still funny though:)