Reviews for Trio Supernova
Laurie143 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Please update really soon I really want to know what happens next so if you have the time I woulg love it if you could finish the story thanks:)
I heart vamps chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Please update soon
kirifox chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
More please...need more story!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
this was a interesting chapter as well, wow so the two felt the electric shocks already, and also with Bella, so does that mean that they are all soul mates as one. Glad they got there on time to save her from committing suicide, right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
This was a good chapter as well, I'm glad that Bella didn't accept Esme so easily. But she asked her questions and what not, and maybe she has a point right. Glad that Jasper and Emmett didn't cave into Esme fake mother hood as Bella called it right. Thank you for sharing your story with us and yes I hope everything works out for the best with the trio right, and nothing happens to them. I also can't wait until you write your updates to this story it was very good and powerful I thought. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Wow Rosalie, Edward and Alice are crazy if they think that they are going to get the three back right. I hope that they don't forgive all them that easy right. No parents are suppose to leave the children alone also Esme and Carlisle aren't Bella's parents. Her dad passed away from Victoria right.
Babysis64 chapter 8 . 5/27/2014
this was a interesting chapter. Glad that Bella, Emmett and Jasper didn't take the rest of the Cullen's back into their lifes right, they did what they did, and didn't even take into consideration of the trio right. I hope that they don't accept them back into their lives right.
Babysis64 chapter 7 . 5/27/2014
Why did they look for the two guys they don't even know that Bella is there she should hide and listen in hide her scent and see what the Cullen's have to say right. I hope that they don't accept them back they are just to darn controlling they aren't family.
Babysis64 chapter 6 . 5/27/2014
this was a good chapter as well, it's non of the Cullen's business where Jasper is right. They just want to use him some more now there is no one to take the emotions away like blood lust and others and no God of War to protect them from danger. They should of thought of their actions before anything went down right. Well at least Jasper, Emmett, and Bella are happy now. Also Bella likes Peter and Charlotte, and they like the three of them.
Babysis64 chapter 5 . 5/27/2014
this was a good chapter as well. Like I said I think that the three of them are healing each other, and yes I would like to know what Peter saw with Bella I hope nothing happens to her right.
Babysis64 chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
wow this was a good chapter. the way Bella is with them seems like they were made for each other all three of them right.
Babysis64 chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
this was a good chapter as well,yes I hope that Bella will heal with the help of Emmett and Jasper right, including I hope that the two guys heal also right.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This was a good first prologue I thought. Thank you for sharing this, I do hope that Bella graduates with honors right.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/21/2014
a bientot
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
They're perfect together. Emmett and Bella bring out the playful in jasper.