Reviews for Trio Supernova
SilverontheRose chapter 10 . 3/8
This is such a good story! I hope that someday you come back to it. I like stories where Bella gets the real love she deserves; this one is superb even among those types.
nessa01 chapter 10 . 2/11
WOW! This is a great story!

I really hope that you will finish this story as I would love to know what happens to them all!
jeangary28 chapter 1 . 2/8
Awesome start
bratangel1 chapter 6 . 6/25/2015
yes it is loved it.
bratangel1 chapter 5 . 6/25/2015
fantastic story.
bratangel1 chapter 4 . 6/25/2015
fantastic story looking forward to more thank you for sharing,
bratangel1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
Loved it great story looking forward to more.
bratangel1 chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
great story looking forward to more thank you for sharing.
bratangel1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2015
Loved it great story looking forward to more thank you for sharing.
Laurie143 chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
Please update really soon I really want to know what happens next so if you have the time I woulg love it if you could finish the story thanks:)
I heart vamps chapter 10 . 8/19/2014
Please update soon
kirifox chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
More please...need more story!
Guest chapter 2 . 5/26/2014
this was a interesting chapter as well, wow so the two felt the electric shocks already, and also with Bella, so does that mean that they are all soul mates as one. Glad they got there on time to save her from committing suicide, right.
Babysis64 chapter 10 . 5/27/2014
This was a good chapter as well, I'm glad that Bella didn't accept Esme so easily. But she asked her questions and what not, and maybe she has a point right. Glad that Jasper and Emmett didn't cave into Esme fake mother hood as Bella called it right. Thank you for sharing your story with us and yes I hope everything works out for the best with the trio right, and nothing happens to them. I also can't wait until you write your updates to this story it was very good and powerful I thought. Have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
Wow Rosalie, Edward and Alice are crazy if they think that they are going to get the three back right. I hope that they don't forgive all them that easy right. No parents are suppose to leave the children alone also Esme and Carlisle aren't Bella's parents. Her dad passed away from Victoria right.