Reviews for For Who You Are
itneverends chapter 6 . 12/31/2011
I LOVE IT!

But still. It's technically not done.

SOOOOO, even though your account seems to have been dormant for almost 2 years, I MUST ask you to write more.

What do you MEAN there's a ton of George/Katie? It's all YOUR writing! There's not much of anyone else! I mean, compared to other ships at least... You should write an M fic, there's only one (Gatie?) M fic, and I've already read it through at least five times.

Well, if you were waiting for 5 replies, I've given you six. .
itneverends chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
My GOD GEORGE, get it together!

... WAIT, NO! I'm almost to the end? I don't think this is complete... You just LEFT ME HANGING? ... We shall see.
itneverends chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
The whole falling-from-the-hole bit confused me a bunch :I

I get it now, but I had to read it through a couple times.

NO. THEY HAVE TO END UP TOGETHER. NO. NOTHING CAN HAPPEN TO THEM. NO.
itneverends chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
The whole protective-little-sister thing was awesome.

I guess I figured Leanne would be in Gryffindor too, or that she would be close with Ginny from being on the Quidditch team. Curious.

Still love it! :D
itneverends chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
My God, I want George to be possessive of ME like that, Merlin's BEARD, you made him so sexy.

It's so sweet. I've always wondered what toll the necklace had on Katie.
itneverends chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
AWW, I love the way Molly basically goes, "Oh, it's Katie, nevermind then!"

This was adorable, I love seeing them come together at the end :)
Music ismy heart and soul chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Yeah george! He He you get less and less stupid every day.

Good job!

Update soon.
FaithfulHPReader chapter 6 . 8/4/2009
Adorableness rules. :)

You rule too. :)
Rob-girl chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Yay! He's finally realized how much Katie means to him! Yay! I liked the first part, the brother-sister exchanges between Fred & Ginny. And the last part with George and Katie was very sweet. Great job.
Bladesofgrass chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
Great Chapter! And I'm glad you liked the drawing! Thanks for posting it on you profile.
TheRugMaster chapter 6 . 8/3/2009
It's me again!

Why did Ginny slap her? Or is that something that we'll find out about later? 'They could have been plotting the downfall of the rest of the world'- lol they probably were! ]

And wow George accepting responsibilty?...only for Katie lol

Seriously love the story btw x
Whisperheart chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Ah this is so sweet! I love Katie and George together. George has always been my favorite character(with Fred of course), but I feel like he's cast aside alot for his twin. Thank you for writing such as great story!
Music ismy heart and soul chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Ok, another good chapter!

I also really love just how fast you update. I usually don't review EVERY chapter for a story that i read but for some reason i just find it really easy to tell you what my thoughts are... so that's a good thing i guess.

I REALLY love that line that Katie said "Don't ask, just do."

i also like at the beginning hoe Fred let them fight it out and just how much Katie struggled even though half of her wanted to kill im and the other half probably wanted to jump him.

Anyways good job!

OH, and thanks for the not killing Fred thing!
TheRugMaster chapter 5 . 8/2/2009
Omg George you jackass throwing her through the ceiling! No wonder she started beating him up lol! But...nice save with the speech. Aww he's so sweet. THEY're so sweet...even when shes attempting to beat the crap out of him ]

x
Rob-girl chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Great job! I really like how we continue to see George and Katie's relationship through someone else's eyes, such as Fred and/or Ginny. There's something sort of special to seeing it through someone else's view, and not one of the actual people in the relationship. I thought the part in Fred's point of view, was very well-written. Fantastic really. The part in George's point of view was great too. I thought that it was very cool how George sort of had a split-second flashback when that Brandreth guy attacked Katie. I loved how he just sort of realized just how much he needed Katie. Fantastic job, and I can't wait to see what's next.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »