Reviews for Staring Contest
milkteethbabydoll chapter 2 . 3/30/2011
Well... that kind of ruined the story for me. Way to offend all the open-minded Republicans out there. I obviously don't care about sexuality considering my choice of literature and frankly, I find it insulting that you'd assume it's just conservatives that are homophobes.
CrazyPretz chapter 4 . 9/5/2010
That's it. Axels a pedophile. But that's okay, you made him amazing ;) So we love him anyway.
CrazyPretz chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
I love this, quite a bit actuly, but to me, Axels a Pedophile. Really Axel? Making a 15 year old boy stay at your house and do whatever you say, so he doesn't have to write an essay? -mumbles something along the line of 'pervert'-
TwistedFate108 chapter 9 . 6/12/2010
Aww that was a cute story!:) nice ending too! Usually i read a story on here and its rlly good and detailed and then the author goes and puts a shitty ending to it and leaves a note saying that they were too uninsperational to give it a decent ending! Thats not an excuse! Oh well anyways great job!
Don Seira chapter 9 . 3/18/2010
haha nice ending. this was good! i really liked it
AllSheNeedsIsLove chapter 9 . 2/5/2010
Friggin' schwet.
Reona Fox chapter 9 . 1/21/2010
Great story. I enjoyed it.
mediumdripsandcourvoisiershots chapter 9 . 1/2/2010
*.* -drools- that was a beautifully epic story -
Vanilla Twilight chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
aw that was so sweet! i love it! )
WaSaBIxPiRaTe chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
DAMN WOMAN you know what I like, first lots of fluff, than stockholm syndrome and now teacherxstudent.

F.

I'm totally a fan right now/
fourteenwings chapter 9 . 12/12/2009
Wow, speechless. Really. I love it!
fourteenwings chapter 8 . 12/12/2009
Expertly done! I love it, I mean serioulsly, this is an amazing story and I can't wait to read the epilogue!
fourteenwings chapter 7 . 12/12/2009
Holy Arceus are they going to be late for school? Or are they skipping?

Okay, I'm not supposed to let this happen but the fangirl inside me squeals to the AkuRoku... SQUEALS!
fourteenwings chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
This is one of the best filler/non-filler chapters I've ever read. If I were to gues the next chapter is Axels filler? Well, I guess I have to go find out now...
fourteenwings chapter 5 . 12/12/2009
Well, I didn't expect that. Though I feel like it's a DUH moment, maybe I should've been real, I mean teacher/student never happens. But here... it just has to... so I guess i hav to continue reading...