Reviews for Teenagers!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
I love this story it made me lol , hey if you're going to update could you have Nosedive get a tattoo?
Luthinea chapter 3 . 9/30/2011
lol i love it
timme chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
as cool as it seems, your tongue is one of the worse places to get a piercing. there's a huge risk of infection, and people don't really do it anymore (no one should) because their's a much greater risk of cancer in the mouth when you have metal there. lots of research on it.
loha chapter 3 . 10/14/2006
It's real funny
SaphireCatElf chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
lol! What a bozo!
dragon chapter 3 . 7/29/2003
hahahaha

is there more
LeaMarie F. Metallium chapter 3 . 8/6/2002
You should continue with this! It's really good!
americananime chapter 3 . 4/28/2002
*eyes get huge* his beautiful hair? *sobchoak* Anyway, this is so funny... '' But dive's hair so ruled...
Neoqueen1 chapter 3 . 3/20/2002
Neoqueen: I'm blue da be de da be di...actually, my hairs black and red! BWAHAHAHAHA! I AM WILDWING'S EVIL TWIN!

Ami-chan: and I am *dum da da da* NOSEDIVE'S EVIL TWIN!

Neoqueen: copy cat!

Ami-chan: get over it.

Neoqueen: make me.

Ami-chan: *sob*

Neoqueen: hahahaha! now i am victorious! good story though..gonna dye my hair blue now...
Reckless Excelsa chapter 3 . 1/17/2002
That's a good one! Keep up the good work! I haven't had such a good laugh in ages!
Kaeera chapter 3 . 1/8/2002
Hehehe...yay! that would be a prank if Nosedive colored Mallory's hair...Green...*laughs* Love this chapter, although it was short, but well, I will not complain any more*complains*

What have you planned next? What*big eyes* I am bowing in front of the Queen of humour*falls on her face* Ack, the ground is wet...
vashsunglasses chapter 1 . 1/8/2002
Good fic! You should have Dive get a tattoo next!
JOXER chapter 3 . 1/5/2002
Tis so funny! i love it! more grey hairs for wildwing please! YOU ROCK! BRAVO!
Princess Tyler Briefs chapter 3 . 1/5/2002
Ty: *glances around to make sure everyone is busy and thinks she's still doing her homework* RAFL! Nosedive! Oh you crazy little kook! Blue! *notices her family looking up and returns to homework screen, whistling innoccently*

Puppymon: -_-;
Rocket Flame chapter 3 . 1/5/2002
Tee-hee! Very funny! Nosedive is cool. ::laughs:: Dive with blue hair and a pierced tongue...yay! Very good!