Reviews for Tonks' Tale
lizzzsunshine chapter 87 . 4/2/2016
Just a little break feok reading, but
Argon.847 chapter 26 . 1/13/2016
Wow ignore my previous review I wasn't paying attention
Argon.847 chapter 24 . 1/13/2016
how is it possible for Tonks to see Lupin attacked when he was in the same year as Sirius and James and Severus? In all rights he is older than her
Sweetooze chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Love this story; it actually made me cry in the end! You're a really good writer and I like your vision of Tonks. Great job!
casendra chapter 84 . 9/5/2015
nice work sweety. i love your story _~
Casendra
LillianSev chapter 100 . 11/23/2014
This is the best take on it ever! Really, I mean it, I'm really, really serious (no pun intended), this is great. I can't wait for Lupin's Tale to be completed... I love watching him think, even if it does make me dizzy sometimes with the constant replay. But really, this. Was. Amazing!
LillianSev chapter 15 . 11/21/2014
McGonagall's face! Oh, her face if she knew... :)
LillianSev chapter 10 . 11/21/2014
I may have told you this before, but to be clear - if I comment on the first post, I'll read the rest no matter what. I just get too caught up in the story to comment on every chapter. Masterful job here, btw, on a scale of one to ten, I'd say 9.8. Because there's always room for improvement. (Malfoy's problem, from AVPS)
LillianSev chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
Awww, she is so cute! Nym - I mean Miss Tonks, of course (don't Stun me!) - at six is so adorable.
harbear chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
make more chapters to both of the stories if you can
thanks
harbear
Galad Estel chapter 11 . 9/5/2013
Ah, I don't normally like Quiddich, but this was cute. I guess I just favor underdogs...hearing about Harry winning over and over again was rather sickening, but the poor Hufflepuffs hardly ever win. Atticus seems like a nice person to know, and as ever I really love Tonks.
Galad Estel chapter 10 . 9/5/2013
Poor Tonks finding that about her family...
Galad Estel chapter 7 . 9/5/2013
Ah, this story is supremely cute. :) Tonks is one of my favorite characters, and you write her very well. Also, your style is fun and easy to follow.
Frostyfriend96 chapter 43 . 9/2/2013
I know this story has been complete for a while, but I just wanted to point out that this wasn't Andromeda's childhood home, but Sirius'. We know this because he and Regulus had their childhood rooms here. Given that Sirius ran away from home as a teenager and only returns during the Fifth Book, we know that he lived here as a child and teenager. Also, Sirius' mum has a picture here and Kreacher worked for her. He belonged to Sirius' part of the family, not Andromeda's.

I understand if you don't fix this or anything. I just wanted to point it out.

Frosty
MaraSue chapter 61 . 4/11/2013
I have been searching for a fan fic to fill my need for more back story for Tonks/Lupin. Yours is the best!

I really loved your Tonks and Mad-Eye relationship. I have always imagined that the fearsome tough Auror had a high opinion of Tonks. (I can't wait to read about Tonks' reaction when he died, I'm sure I will be heart broken!)

I loved Tonks and Lupin relationship in the canon books and I am sure many people can see there is much room to their background story. Their relationship in the books seemed to be so warm and heart breaking at the same time. You have captured this just right!

Great job!

Can I be a little picky to say that Tonks' reaction to Sirius being innocent is a bit below my expectation? But you have melted me so many times with Lupin and Moody (and Charlie and Tonks' Mum) so I don't really mind that. :)

I am restricting my reading speed because I don't want this tale to end! :) But well, I will be sure to read your other stories, too!