Reviews for Paint the Stars in the Sky
anonymous chapter 4 . 7/24/2007
OMG don't make this spike/buffy i'm a total angel/buffy shipper and although i think spike is a great character i don't like buffy with anyone but angel - so if this is a spike/buffy story put that in the summary and also i hope its not dawn/harry either that would just be awful!
amy chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
aw pity angel and spike wont be going there that would have been good, and please say this is NOT harry/dawn or dawn anyone, i really don't like her (strange i know but she just anoys me) well if it IS IN FACT harry/dawn please put that in the summary, oh and although i really luv the idea of them teaching at hogwarts i don't like the fact that they all have wands, wands are for witches and wizards those guys are MUGGLES, they wouldn't be able to work a wand well willow would but if she wasn't going to ever use magic again why the hell would she buy a wand, i just think the fact that a bunch of muggles bought wands was just dumb! and i thought spike and angel may go there to but its a bit of a dissapointment that they wont be in this story !
YuniX-2 chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Ok, this stry is amazing, I feel like you're really catching the spirit of the characters, which can be really hard to do. This is so good, I haven't read buffy fics in ages, but this is excellent. I can't wait to read more. Story added to favorites.
4evrXknightXpixie chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
I love your story already, and I've only read the first chapter.
Acacia chapter 7 . 9/21/2005
Ok, SEVEARL issues need to be brought up.

First of all, the 'soul returing spell' as you called it. WAs a curse created by the Romani, and it was meant for ANGEL only.

TWO: Harry is the only one who can ultimately defeat Voldemort. That's been clear since around book one.

There are many other things wrong with your plots, but I just don't have the heart to get into them all.
Sera-m chapter 26 . 8/19/2005
I love the story

I was going to read part two when I read about part one so I read this one first

I really loved it

well know I am reading the other story

Sera
prophecypumpkin chapter 26 . 1/7/2005
great story... great great story. Much greatness it has!
linschickrule101 chapter 26 . 8/18/2004
Asome! hope the sequel works

lins
goddess of darkness3 chapter 20 . 5/21/2004
very good story!
Carree chapter 21 . 11/10/2003
man this story rules hope it has a gd endin.
Carree chapter 5 . 11/5/2003
this is an awsome story i hope u have more storys so that i can read them too!
Kyra2 chapter 26 . 9/15/2003
Such a wonderfully happy ending! Voldie dead, most everyone happily paired off...now just have to deal with Giles!

*goes to read the sequel*
Sagen Marie chapter 4 . 6/22/2003
ok.. now i feel so bad! i am soo friecen sorry! i thiught you meant harry potter fred! not the angel fred! plz forgive me! i feel like a freiken idoit! you could bash on my ficcy if ya like! just dont falei me!
Sagen Marie chapter 3 . 6/22/2003
in the potions class part of this chappie.. how could fred congredulate nevill if fred isnt in that class... he is two years older than they are so how vould they all be in the same class.. to that i am very curious. and how could xzander even see the school grounds if he is a muggle? the school is bewitched so only magical people and, things and creatures can see it. you really need to get all of you facts straight. make sure everything fits into plot before you write another fan fic.
Athene Saile chapter 24 . 5/9/2003
I love the chapter title...i just would've made it a little different. Mine would've been 'One Demon, coming up. Side of wings, no tail.'