Reviews for Teacher's Pet
Guest chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
Super good fanfic! You gotta make another chapter!
kandita chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Gosh u need to update...oh the drama...the intense drama
Lovetowritehannah chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Please continue this story! left it for so long :(

Seems good !
24HourHonor chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
Please hurry and update!
Syd monster12 chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter! How old is hinata? And us she a senior! And wow sasukes kinda old 27! Woow lls but I love your story ! Or is hinata in collage!
aquadivergent7 chapter 2 . 7/24/2011
UPDATE, UPDATE! UPDATE! :D
Doctor.Uta chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
I'm going to make a guess: Sasuke, Naruto, Neji, and Rock Lee go out and party at the same club that Ino was forcing Hinata to go in. Sasuke and Hinata will unexpectedly meet (at the dance floor, sitting around, etc.) and spend some time not school related. Hinata might meet the other guys with Ino, that's hard to guess. Interesting story, I would love to read more.

-Failure-chan
Oh My Glob chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Omg! I love this! Please update, I think I'll cry if you don't D':

Please and thank you :)
D'lucy Kyo Miko chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Woah xD

hinata want to do everything just for sasuke.. How sweet! :)

hope you update soon
TenTenDestiny101 chapter 2 . 9/26/2010
Plz update soon i love your writing soooooooo much!
Kia-B chapter 2 . 7/21/2010
Ooooohhhh i luv this right here please update
Kur0shiro chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Oooh, interesting! I've read some fics that had Hinata as the teacher and Sasuke as the student and it's nice to see it the other way around :D Can't wait to read more :)
Wind upon the Sea chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Come on, update!

And if I were you I would made Sasuke a bit younger, and maybe some other guy having a crush on Hinata (jealousy would be really cool), Kiba for example. Or even Naruto himself but that would be less spicy.

Anyway, the story is great. Continue it, please
VampireLover02 chapter 2 . 2/21/2010
yah, i love it! its very interesting. please update, cuz its been forever!
Mitchi-chan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I really, really like this story! Please continue it when you have the time! You will make my day, no, my year if you continued this story!