Reviews for Time
LivesOnCemetaryDrive chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
Amazing! You should really write more stories. I love them.
AlecAndra chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Love this story, but I dont think they

knew Oreo cookies at that period of time...LOL.

Nevermind. You should update.
MBMassin chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
HOLY HELL! This story is brilliant. I want to read it until my eyes bleed.
a chapter 28 . 4/25/2010
WOW
Kiyomi1999 chapter 25 . 4/8/2010
i was crying at this part :Are you well?" I asked, putting my arms on her shoulders. She froze and slowly looked up at me. Then, without warning, she rushed into my chest, throwing her arms around me and sobbing more. It was one embrace I will never forget. After she had seemed to calm down a bit she managed to say. It was soo touchng !
Kiyomi1999 chapter 28 . 3/26/2010
I really love this story hope there is a part 2
Jasmin chapter 29 . 3/1/2010
I love this one! Good job, dear. It'll be a pleasure if I could have the chance to be good friends with you. Congratulations for such an amazing story. More Power! I loved it so much!
Aztilen-chan chapter 28 . 2/23/2010
LOL i really enjoy it! i love it! poor Marcus...now on my way to see the Sunset!
lady hahaha chapter 29 . 1/12/2010
the best story ever
sarlovesoccer chapter 29 . 12/31/2009
I LOVED this story it was wsesom and wonderful1:
cullenluver12 chapter 8 . 11/22/2009
I love this story! So sweet!
dalittopixievamp PiciVolturi chapter 5 . 10/23/2009
hahaha" it's good to be prepared"

lol

imagine aro walking in on caius and athenodora going at it! haha
Buttons chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
it;s too bad i cant write sarcastic comments online :]. dont worry, i didnt read the rest, i'm going to wait. the fact that u have a fanfic is so sick! u rock the Volturi world. i hope i get more input on stories in the future. i have good ideas... like avella/seth! just wanted to check out ur account. keep up the stories, and i still need the 3rd binder!

me *_* _
StolenSouls chapter 28 . 9/18/2009
This is a beautiful story. It makes me feel bad about my own Caius and Athenodora fanfic. I can't live up to a writer as awesome as you :D
anoymensso not spelled right chapter 27 . 9/16/2009
i have been reading this for ages and i really did fall in love with caius! when didyme died i really wanted to cry but the was enaventible since stephene meyer wrote didyme dead,...

but i really like this story its been saved to my fav's!

and all i have to say to this download! is ...NO,SHE CANT BE DEAD! ...she isnt right?

keep going!