Reviews for Sceptres and Strategies
Guest chapter 12 . 7/22/2013
Good ending, though I wish there was more Don angst that carried over from the Arena.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
Cool sequel to Arena so far. Wondering if you're going to show us Kes again.
BubblyShell22 chapter 12 . 6/1/2011
Wow. What a twist and ending to this wonderful story. I'm sad to see it end, but I'm happy that you were able to complete it after two long years of work. You should be proud. I liked Leo's commanding presence and the way he spoke to Renet. He's right in that friends don't put friends in danger. She should've known better than to do that. Nicely done. I'll be awaiting to read more great stories from you.

The Bubbly One,

Shell
Agent66 chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
Wow. Two years later...bang! It's done. Wasn't sure how I felt about Renet taking the turtles to ensure the rise of Vlad the Impaler, however as somewhat of a...interested person, the fact that you put in Mari as being a direct descendant was awesome.

And you know what? I'm glad you had Leo tell off Renet. I mean, only knowing her from the new toon (2k) and not knowing her in the comics, she does seem like some flighty teenager. I guess she usually means well, but she's definitely that "friend" whom you try to avoid inviting anywhere. And she totally does fuck up the guys' lives without so much of a warning.

I think she had potential and could go either way, really.

Anyway...sad to see this finished, but always look forward to anything new you might get on.
vacant houses chapter 12 . 5/29/2011
...

You've blown my mind with this story. I-wow. I...wasn't expecting that conclusion. And yet it was so fitting. *Sighs in frustration as VH fails to find adequate words to explain how brilliant it was* Awesome sauce? ZOMAGEDON level of win? Um...I...yeah. I wish I was a better writer just so I can express how good this story is. *Sigh* I love it. I sort of wish there were more stories like it in the fandom because it reminds me so much of the original Mirage comics story arcs but at the same time I don't because your writing is just so special to me.

And you've set yourself up very nicely for the next story. You will be fangirled heavily next RR session, that's for sure.
vacant houses chapter 3 . 5/1/2011
Meant to mention this in my review for chapter 2, but a warning for death-related grossness? Of all things, Dee. *shakes head in amusement*

I must say, tough-Raph love always amuses. Especially when directed at Mikey.
vacant houses chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
In which VH goes:

"!"

And that squeal goes on and on and on and on and on. You get the idea.

I'm so useless :D
lurking ninja ghost chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Okay, so here I go!

I love the reactions of the TMNT here, with Leo going, "Oh shit, let's run but she's just going to find us again," Renet's completely clueless as usual and Raph's just starring at her boobs. And then all the TMNT are like, "Not this again, please just leave us alone!"

Except Renet just pulls them into yet another wacky adventure
KameTerra chapter 11 . 4/27/2011
Whaaa! What happened! I MUST KNOW!

This was a great chapter, Dee. For some reason, I really like Leonardo in this chapter. I mean, I like them all in every chapter! But the descriptions of him arguing with the Abbot, so stubbornly set in his decision, and you can just tell it's driving him NUTS that he's being refused! I love love love that Raph can tell he's losing it, losing his control. Raph, of all turtles, would surely be able to tell. XD

And then the action at the end, the twist! The suspense! Poor Mari!

And I've long wondered if the Sceptre was in any way related to Renet's sceptre...

Gah! Please update soon!

KT
vacant houses chapter 11 . 4/25/2011
As promised, I will be your brainless cheerleading fangirl. In which I go, "MOAR! Please update soon! This story is the best thing I've ever read! You are the best author EVA!"

Well Dee, are you ready to be spammed with LOVE?
WildfireDreams chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Utterly amazing! Please write more soon!
KameTerra chapter 9 . 12/25/2010
Aha, things are starting to come together...

MORE! MORE!

Merry Christmas,

KT
Winnychan chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Aww that Don and Mike scene was just fantastic and so touching. I felt so badly for him! And it makes me want to go back and read Arena all over again.

Holy crap, I love you. Do you know that I love you? Cuz I do. :D

XOXO

Winny
Winnychan chapter 8 . 12/21/2010
I had to re-read this one cuz it was just so damn eerie and awesome at the end. The re-emerging of Kes was just... omg. No words! All I have is a creeped out fangirl squeal!

Can't believe I forgot to review it. :O The chapter really deserves it.

XOXO

Winny
thehappystalkerball chapter 8 . 4/10/2010
Whoa, that was awesome! When Mikey was like, "Kes." I was like, "Dude," with wide eyes. Ah, Leo is so awesome, always at the ready, and always knowing what to do. That was a great fight scene, all in all. Though, hearing Mikey's snappy comments would have really completed it, but he was off caring for the cute kid, so it's all good xD.

Well, so long as Leo can snap Donnie outta Kes mode, battles will definitely fall in their favor. Probably not too good for Donnie's psyche, though.

Totally awesome fanfic and can't wait to see what's next!