Reviews for broadway and seventh
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
ASDFGHJKL AMAZING AMAZING! O MY GOSH ID LOVE IT SO MUCH IF YOU CONTINUED PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
huntersandhalos chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
There's so few fics about Sam (well, that I can find anyway), so I'm so glad that I found this :) I loved it- you made Sam somebody believable and human :)
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
I love this story.

...Is there a sequel to this where Jim just DOESN'T forgive Sam without a twitch for abandoning him without saying a word after, oh, he went through a bunch of people dying on him and suddenly disappearing?

Because, that would be awesome and I would read it for forever.
bookdragon01 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
A story this good has far too few reviews. I adore the way you've brought Sam to life - as very real and believable person. Beautifully done.
seren-mercury chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
I don't know whether to start or leave it with amazing. In every sense of the syllables this story is amazing. It's brilliant and wrenching and sweet and even funny. I've never read a better Sam of this new verse fic and I doubt I ever will. It's amazing.

Thanks so much for sharing.
TillKingdomCome chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
I loved it! This was amazing! A wonderful look at a character that is not explored enough.
rosebudmelissa chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
This is really good! I would LOVE to read a continuation of this in which Sam meets up with Jim.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
wow, what a place to stop
Aikoss chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
sht! why Sam leaved like that? T.T poor jimmy~ Good job with this :3
spinningleaves chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
O wow! A great look at life from Sam's view! I like your idea of Sam up and removed from the entire Starfleet situation in Colorado. The image of one of his kids being just like Jim is wonderful too. Excellent!
Lady Merlin chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh my god! I so DESPERATELY want more of this! PLEASE continue! Show us Sam's and Jim's first meetin after all that time! This was so wonderfully written, Sam being the elder brother, and him loving Jim so much, but having to get away *gushgush* I loved it! I'm waiting for more, PLEASE?

love,

Lady Merlin
pdljmpr6 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
wow. I held off reading this one cuz I was like 'what do I care about Sam anyway?' but I did finally read it cuz i have confience in you as an author and it wasn't misplaced. This was a truly heart-gripping fic. The breif glimpses of Jim through his brother's eyes left me wanting more, and yet not impatient to read about Sam and how his life has gone. I think it's interesting he never told his wife about Jim, and I would have loved to see his face when he saw what Jim became.

pj
Kuroi Atropos chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your POV piece here. So many people seem to like kind of bashing Sam, and I really like how you made him human. Not the perfect brother, but not enjoying that, regretting it, but accepting it and trying to move onward. I kind of hope that you do a companion fic to this, just to see how you handle Jim's opinion on Sam.
thymer chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
I really really really liked this. Thank you so much for sharing. It was beautifully written, and just painful enough. Great job.
SerenityAlways chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Very beautifully done. It makes me wish there was more to it. A reunion perhaps. Awesome job

-SERENITY-