Reviews for Jump
Rowling's Daughter chapter 1 . 4/30
The best angsty Wolfstar story ever.
LilyYumikoRockMe chapter 1 . 4/25
Wow! This. Is. AWESOME!
Anne Lov chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
The only thing I wonder is how Remus was devastated when Sirius went to Azkaban. When he thought he was a traitor. That's what breaks my heart. I love this one.
in fantasy chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
How have I not reviewed this wonderful story? It makes me so happy every time I come back to reread it. And I have done that quite a bit. ;)
sleepynightvale chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Amazing. Not one complaint. I love wall!Sex. It's freakin' hot! Lol Great job!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Aaahhhhh!That was just so utterly epic!Uncertain Sirius is beautiful!Just loved it!
Ceanen chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Holy smutty hot fabulousness! Great mix of angst and sweetness and romance, along with good character bits and a few laughs at drunky James. Love it!
rictusEMpra.J chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I looooooooved it!

Just the right amount of slash and pre-slash and awkwardness and fdjbfkhwnkch *melts*..
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
That was hot. Very well written, funny and full of suspense. Loved every word of it!
Implied.Awesome chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
holy. shit. I mean...holy. SHIT!

okay, I have read a lot of sirius/remus (and I MEAN a lot) and even More slash, but that was, hands down the BEST I HAVE EVER READ!
The Shonen-Ai and Yaoi Goddess chapter 1 . 6/4/2010

I've said it before and I'll say it again-you're my favorite author.
ThornLeaf chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
whoo! instant favourite!
lynxzpanther chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This was sweet! It had so many of the characters featured in it, too, which was awesome! I loved how James was drunk- it reminded me so much of my sister's best friend's wedding! My sis' fiance was meeting us for the first time and he was all scared... so they all kinda ended up DRUNK AS HECK and it was hilarious and horrible at the same time. ) Pete was cute; he actually reminded me of me for a bit there, with the "they're both losing control and I can't keep track of two of them for long!" That's just... yeah. I'm already the designated care-taker of my friends in the event of this happening. ) And Remie... he's sweet, but gods, he did make me kinda angry. Who could reject Siri that many times? But it all ended well, which was great! Just fabulous.

Luvs,

Great work,

Thanks for writing this.
lovefan81 chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Ah, hot! Hothothot!1

I've said it once and I say it again I absolutely love me some agressive Remus ;-) And you write them so well!