Reviews for All About Us
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I want a Sam/Will Lennox romance there aren't enough of those. Sam shy and blushing when he’s around trying desperately to hide what she feels about him. Maybe Will holding himself back because she's so young, telling himself ‘when she's finished college’ but letting himself be friends with her. I see him as a fairly dominant confident guy – if he wants something he goes after it.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Corrupted Desires chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I love this fic and hope that one day you come back and finish it. On a side note to your A/N... The cube was found in the Colorado River. The Colorado River is the same river that the Hoover Dam was built on, so its entirely possible that they left it right where it was and built the dam around it as stated in the movie.
Xireana Zetsubou chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
please update soon! i'm eager to read the rest!
Kage Hasu chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
you've certainly taken a completely original take on the fem!Sam genre. I've seen a couple really crappy ones out there but this one has be impatient for more.

Sam getting so injured was a complete curve ball and I eagerly await how you plan to have her able to fight Megatron with only one eye and a body that's ready to fall into a coma.

Will Jazz be brought back in Cross my Heart or the one after that?

Hoping you get back into this story soon - Hasu
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
good chapter
BleakRememberance chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Hey, I just happened on your story and thoroughly enjoyed it ... until I noticed that it stopped at this chapter. D: not to sound ... meh ... or anything, but I am curious. Is it going to be continued?

Just in case, I'll put it on alert. ;)
Neit Kitten chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Love the chapter but when do you plan on updating? Have you abandonded the fic or just lose inspiration? Hope you update.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Lov it
VampWolf92 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
love it!

update soon
Lunar Mist chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I like it! Not marysue! The main character is cute and lovable, and you portray the canon characters perfectly! Five stars. I look forward to your next update
Planet Mads chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
You proposed doing shorter chapters for All About Us if it meant being updated. Just wanted to say that I support that idea whole heartedly as I adore this story so much!
Zarohk Korobase chapter 4 . 7/6/2010
Life Starts Now, Burn, and Get Out Alive - Three Days Grace

"I'm living it up / While I'm falling from grace / there's no way, there's no way / that I'm running away / I'll never know what it means / try not to pull it apart / you're aiming straight for the heart" - "Simple Design" by Breaking Benjamin

Just go with the Sam/Michael

Funny/Creepy thing happened. I had iTunes on shuffle, and just as I got to the part with "Indestructible" lyrics, it got to that song! Maybe my laptop's an Autobot, or possible Frenzy.

MACBOOK: NO. MY USER IS WRONG. I AM NOT FRENZY.

Never mind :0 I love where you're going with this piece. Very AU in a great way!
Planet Mads chapter 5 . 6/14/2010
This is such a brilliant fic! I just love your Sam! You've managed to retain the important parts of male!Sam but given female!Sam a new twist. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Silver Fang 101 chapter 5 . 6/8/2010
You do bring up a good question about the location problem. However, if you noticed that bald dude form the movie said that President Hover had the Hover Dam build AROUND the All-Spark to conceal its energy from any outside force. Still a good story and I hope that you update soon.
PadawanCassy chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Hi!

That was good, keep up the great work and post more soon. 'Cause I can't wait to see what happens next.

Cassy