Reviews for All About Us
FreakyFrenzy12 chapter 5 . 10/15/2015
This is sooo interesting! Please update soon!
Reader103 chapter 5 . 7/8/2015
Please please please please please please please update soon I LOVE LOVE LOVE this story
AyameKitsune chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
Dude you gonna update this or is it dead?
Lasach chapter 5 . 7/2/2014
I'm actually pretty sure that in the movie they said they built Hoover Damn around the Cube, leaving it where it was discovered. And in the scene where you can actually see it, it is half buried in rock which looks very much like natural, undeveloped rock. Though the way you've written it is just as believable. I don't suppose there's as chance of an update anytime soon?
Guest chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
I want a Sam/Will Lennox romance there aren't enough of those. Sam shy and blushing when he’s around trying desperately to hide what she feels about him. Maybe Will holding himself back because she's so young, telling himself ‘when she's finished college’ but letting himself be friends with her. I see him as a fairly dominant confident guy – if he wants something he goes after it.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Corrupted Desires chapter 5 . 9/22/2012
I love this fic and hope that one day you come back and finish it. On a side note to your A/N... The cube was found in the Colorado River. The Colorado River is the same river that the Hoover Dam was built on, so its entirely possible that they left it right where it was and built the dam around it as stated in the movie.
Xireana Prime chapter 5 . 4/11/2012
please update soon! i'm eager to read the rest!
Kage Hasu chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
you've certainly taken a completely original take on the fem!Sam genre. I've seen a couple really crappy ones out there but this one has be impatient for more.

Sam getting so injured was a complete curve ball and I eagerly await how you plan to have her able to fight Megatron with only one eye and a body that's ready to fall into a coma.

Will Jazz be brought back in Cross my Heart or the one after that?

Hoping you get back into this story soon - Hasu
Peaceful Dragon Rose chapter 5 . 8/1/2011
good chapter
BleakRememberance chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Hey, I just happened on your story and thoroughly enjoyed it ... until I noticed that it stopped at this chapter. D: not to sound ... meh ... or anything, but I am curious. Is it going to be continued?

Just in case, I'll put it on alert. ;)
abandonded1 chapter 5 . 7/5/2011
Love the chapter but when do you plan on updating? Have you abandonded the fic or just lose inspiration? Hope you update.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
Lov it
VampWolf92 chapter 5 . 4/12/2011
love it!

update soon
Lunar Mist chapter 5 . 3/27/2011
I like it! Not marysue! The main character is cute and lovable, and you portray the canon characters perfectly! Five stars. I look forward to your next update
Planet Mads chapter 4 . 9/6/2010
You proposed doing shorter chapters for All About Us if it meant being updated. Just wanted to say that I support that idea whole heartedly as I adore this story so much!