Reviews for Carrying On Without You
ccase13 chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
Ruby did save Sam in a way, it was such a shame that her desire to do good and kill Lillith was only in service to a greater evil.
supernatfem76 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I can only wish I could come up with something this great when I am tired. I think you really captured how Sam was probably feeling after Dean's death. This was a very well written and well done drabble.
sweetysmart0505 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Too long to a drabble, but this was really good! Totally adorable. I loved the symmetry in it, how you worked on his senses and his patterns. And finally onto Ruby... *cough*

It was really hard reading this, thinking this may be actually what he was going through! So sad! Great job.
Thorny Hedge chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Dabble or not, it's wonderful. Stark, sad with just a wee bit of optimism at the end.
vonnie836 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wow, I call this intense. You took Sam's desperation and ran with it. Awesome job. Hugs, Vonnie
spnMom chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Loved it, thanks!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
This was not a "crappy" story by any means. It was a heartbreaking look at how lost and broken Sammy was after Dean died and I enjoyed reading it.
darksupernatural chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
I Loved it. you did such a wonderful job writing a very powerful story. I could see the condensation on the windows. i could see Sam shifting on the seat. I could see every little detail and it was beautiful. so beautiful. you didn't disappoint me, not at all. it was wonderful.

Love ya sis.