Reviews for Bird
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Nice little one-shot. Hope you continue to write.

I'm working on something myself. A Pokemon crossover I did a version of in the past. This time I have new ideas for it. Check it out when you have time.
Tru Mel Meiko Mei Ling chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
This was really sweet and cute. Your descriptions were on point, especially the initial metaphor.
SMYGO4EVA chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
I loved this story - there is very little of Lazar and Mina around thiese parts and I'm glad I'm not the only one ships this unique pairing as well. Thanks a bunch. :)
Kelisidina chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
No intensity is needed for this one, but lack of comedic practice is a real turn off. Flow was fine, but it lacks depth.
Sparrow chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Finally!

Sorry, that wasn't aimed at you. It's just, there's so little Jeager in the fanfiction...speaking of which, I should finish that...

Anyway, great work once again.
Otto Inuke chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
This is a sweet example of uniqueness right off the bat. You don't see much of Jeager and Mikage pairing up together in this place (more likely the clown). Who knows what's been going in that painted face all those years? But you show a new softer (...creepy...) side of Jeager. (Pf, that detail that the clown spotted her cleavage...) His hidden feeling for Mikage reminds me of Jack and how he try to ignore or don't realize it deep within (in careshipping case). Very detail when you describe his heartfelt war within. Torn by the two feeling of her well being. Now he can only watch her from afar...

:/ It's getting harder to find mistakes in your storys now. Love the idea of unique couple boost. I been seeing more of KingCrab, Scoop\Retribution, Care, and Faithshipping (not that I'm tired of it, I'm still anxiously waiting for more... *wave flag*). The other couple should not been forgotten! At least, on this site...
themostdarkestheart chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
I am really happy to finally see a fanfic for the more unique couples of the 5Ds fandom, and on my opinion there should be many more of it! so, this fanfiction is really something good and to enjoy.

I like how you potrayed Jäger, thinking about Mikage like this, regreting that he never did anything when Godwin physically made harm to her.

I like that you also showed the scene when Mikage departs to become a police woman and that Jäger actually covered up for all the financial needs of her...

wonderful fanfic! Please more unique fanfics like these.!