Reviews for A rather Unique Harry: Year One
WyrdSmith chapter 8 . 5/24
I’ve been lurking for months without reviewing. (In my defense, I’ve still written a few thousand reviews in the past decade, according to my Ffn stats.)

However, I couldn’t ignore this. Your fic is WONDERFUL. Your plot is excellent, your writing genuinely that of a good writer (because I didn’t notice the writing, if you know what I mean), and your character definition and development is clear and original. Even better, I am learning from your efforts. And I thank you for all of that.

Have a beautiful day.

WyrdSmith
emthereble chapter 8 . 5/13
wow love the idea!
WolfChild chapter 1 . 3/30
Is High Functioning Austism the same as Aspergers? Because if so; then I have it too
slyKat28 chapter 1 . 3/13
all I can say is yes. it is an amazing story so far and an amazing grasp on autism. it's something that my brother has and so I can understand some of this and it also helps. I actually found out a bit more of what has hindered my brother sometimes when it gets too much.
I can't wait for more and what you write next!
N. A. Wennerholm chapter 8 . 3/9
Read all eight chapters. Found it interesting and like how it helps expose autism and in its different aspects. My brother mild High Function. But not always. he used to be Moderate to severe. But found a doctor that helped a lot such as adjusting my brother's diet purging a lot of toxins from his system. A lot of Vaccines are loaded with toxins and Allergins that cause inflammation in the stomach and brain. Along with other problems.

Loved the reference to Albert Einstein he also had Dyslexia along with Autism. There are a lot of well know people with one or both conditions.

Plus loved how the Lovegood Family wanted to get to know and learn about the True Harry Potter. So I thinking that maybe Luna's Father could write a series of Articles about Harry along with writing a book countering all the Falsehoods about Harry. Interview his family, Teachers and the Specialist with the most accurate knowledge about Autism and it's various spectrums with a focus on the nature of Harry's. Plus even show the Family getting hold of a copy or two of the Books that are supposed to be Harry's history. They flat out counter all the Bullshit. Even going so far as using the Author and publisher(s) for publishing the lies. Maybe with this, a lot of changes can occur in the wizarding world. Even mandatory DNA Testing to prove a point about inbreeding and the problems it can cause. Even show the Queen, Prime Minister, and parliament getting fed up and taking away the Wizarding communities autonomy. The Gaunt Family was a good Example of the inbreeding caused. The Family is extinct now.
Yuna chapter 8 . 3/5
This Fanfiction is one of the top three HP Fanfictions I've read so far, the ideas are just splendid

I hope for a continuation in the future
Yuna chapter 5 . 3/5
I think Ravenclaw would suit him better
Hippie chapter 8 . 3/3
But I wanted to read more. This was interesting for me. I’m also high functioning and this seemed so good until I saw that it hasn’t been updated in years.
Jj chapter 8 . 2/13
Oooo I love love love this story blesses let me know if you plan to continue ()
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 1/17
I have an autistic husband and son. The expression of the spectrum can vary. Our lad has always been happy with dad-hugs too. But then he was used to them from his earliest moments. Both have a high level of sensory crossover. I'm wondering whether this Harry will taste spells as well as seeing music [which I suspect he does if he likes ballet; my husband famously informed his mother when he was 8 that if the ballet dancers wanted to get from one side of the stage to the other, it would be quicker to walk.]
harry b liek chapter 6 . 12/23/2017
logic pls i want u
gasp chapter 2 . 12/23/2017
DRAMA! BLOODSHED! AN OVERLY OBNOXIOUS (idk if i spelled that right) HALF-GIANT WHO THINKS KIDNAPPING IS THE BEST WAY OF SAVING PEOPLE!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/8/2017
I know I'm kinda late but still: this is an awesome story I'd love to read more. If you see this and somehow got some mor unpostef chapters could you send them to me? Your story is awesome
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Lol Harry
XD XD GO dudley
cage comet chapter 8 . 11/24/2017
It's a very realistic Harry here
Nice changes, btw