Reviews for A rather Unique Harry: Year One
Nice chapter 2 . 6/30
Good job. Also, its *matter-of-factly
Taranodongirl1 chapter 1 . 6/27
Ping must have been flattered when you added her to this fic
Rionant chapter 1 . 6/23
If it is in any way possible could you possibly try to go over the grammar in this text? Im sorry but I'm a tad bit OCD when it comes to grammatical errors. Once again sorry if I seem in any way rude. May I also add that I find this to be quite an interesting read.
I've only just going this and I think it's amazing and I highly doubt it's going to happen but would you carry on?I've never read a story like this and honestly I love it
amphisbaenia chapter 8 . 6/1
so i REALLY enjoy this story, i hope you continue it as far as you possibly can :) your writing style is very humorous and witty. thank you for the great story.
doctorrose798 chapter 8 . 5/13
The letter from Luna was pure and beautiful. I love your story and I enjoy your writing style, I hope you update soon! Is it okay if I share this story with others and such? Just wanted to know!
best of luck,
~rose
Please right more I find this story utterly fascinating
mizzrazz72 chapter 8 . 5/6
Harry should write a letter to his aunt to let her know how he's doing.
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 8 . 4/26
More chapters please?!
Also the reactions to autism? Teachers being happy? Really? I have high functioning autism and I would rather have an ordinary functioning brain. It's not some magical disorder where I have special abilitys or anything. Yes I am more advanced in art (my "niche") than most people my age naturally but everything else I can't grasp, I can't even socialise right.
See a problem with how Harry got his autism
Autism is caused by your DNA, more specifically it's related to your chromosomes.

They can't be changed
SmexyBananas chapter 8 . 4/2
Aww that's so cute
Mon Esprit Libre chapter 8 . 3/13
lol...
Looking at it, it's probably Aspergers Syndrome. (I'm not reading ahead or looking at comments)
ripper34 chapter 8 . 2/13