Reviews for A rather Unique Harry: Year One
kilersenses chapter 8 . 7/21
...huh no updates! wupido! i totally did not expect that no happen! not at ALL!
I'm putting this on my favourites list! Don't let any of the stupid haters get to you!
Redas chapter 8 . 7/11
Can I just say, thanks for being on ffn. I really like your way of thinking and the way this story was written :-). I learned a bit about autism and a little bit about different cultures of the world so I would like to say thanks :-) the way this was written was really refreshing and I feel like I could easily relate to harry :-)
BarneyFan1 chapter 8 . 7/2
I hope there's another chapter up soon. Do you like Barney the dinosaur? If you do Barney is coming back!
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 5/11
I LIKE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 8 . 5/5
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 1 . 4/17
Fan fiction obsession? You and me both Harry, you and me both.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 3/17
Not sure if a diary was your approach though some fanfics do that and it's completely acceptable if you are honest about it. Do you want an actual fanfic with dialogue and character growth or do you want a diary format about his feelings?

Take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself what direction you want to go with this but I just noticed the date and it's abandoned.

Never mind my review then!
SortingHat chapter 7 . 3/17
If your going to make Harry mute like this please say so in the beginning as I rather like it when Harry either asks questions or states how he feels about what he notices.

It feels more like a diary then a story.
SortingHat chapter 6 . 3/17
I also wantt to point out there is a HUGE difference between constructive criticism offering advice and help and downright flames/trolling.

If youca't tell the difference perhaps you shouldn't be uploading for the whole world to see? This isn't yhour personal wall space or something. It's open to everybody.
SortingHat chapter 5 . 3/17
I don't care if he had plastic surgery or some complex medical charm. You needed to explain it as part of the story instead of yelling at people who question your authority.

You sound like Dumbledore controlling Harry's life and I feel for your sanity.
SortingHat chapter 4 . 3/17
Really good response he gave to Draco without being political about houses.
SortingHat chapter 3 . 3/17
If ye can't do Harry's way of talking then don't try as it will just come out bad. You did the right thing by telling readers though it should've been at the top as readers may not make it to the bottom where your warning is if they are blind Hagrid/Dumbledore fans.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 3/17
Look up Agenda 21.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 3/17
I hate it too though I've never had much rude things said but then it may be the type of neighborhood you live in. I've always grown up in small towns where it's easier to know each other most of my life and people are more understanding today in general.

It's the liberals that will pick on you if you dare say something they don't like or want to hear. I have RCO an Oregon state agency that helps people be mobile with a friend that goes to other client and we get along pretty well. I learned that a lot of his clients are extremely liberal and not talkative at all and wind up just using him as a means of transportation and will never admit when theyh are wrong even if what's wrong stares thenm hardin the face.

I have some of the same things he likes and we get along that way discussing what we like.

Many Liberals only do what's requikred of the state narrative.