Reviews for A rather Unique Harry: Year One
I know I'm kinda late but still: this is an awesome story I'd love to read more. If you see this and somehow got some mor unpostef chapters could you send them to me? Your story is awesome
TweakyGhostLover chapter 2 . 11/29
Lol Harry
XD XD GO dudley
sable-rover chapter 8 . 11/24
It's a very realistic Harry here
Nice changes, btw
You have sound opinions
PsychoJordan chapter 8 . 11/13
Why you NO finish this?!
Loveless Demon chapter 8 . 10/15
NOOOO! I thought there was 10 chapters and I got into this and then boom, cut off like the fingers of the protagonist from Outlast!
Good can you do one were the malfoy have a autistic daughter were she like 4 years younger then him so enter her first year when he in his fifth but not one were she gets disinhereted.
kilersenses chapter 8 . 7/21
...huh no updates! wupido! i totally did not expect that no happen! not at ALL!
I'm putting this on my favourites list! Don't let any of the stupid haters get to you!
Redas chapter 8 . 7/11
Can I just say, thanks for being on ffn. I really like your way of thinking and the way this story was written :-). I learned a bit about autism and a little bit about different cultures of the world so I would like to say thanks :-) the way this was written was really refreshing and I feel like I could easily relate to harry :-)
BarneyFan1 chapter 8 . 7/2
I hope there's another chapter up soon. Do you like Barney the dinosaur? If you do Barney is coming back!
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 5/11
I LIKE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
CrystalVixen93 chapter 8 . 5/5
Love your story and can't wait to see what happens next so I hope you update again soon plz
LizAndPattyThompson chapter 1 . 4/17
Fan fiction obsession? You and me both Harry, you and me both.
SortingHat chapter 7 . 3/17
Not sure if a diary was your approach though some fanfics do that and it's completely acceptable if you are honest about it. Do you want an actual fanfic with dialogue and character growth or do you want a diary format about his feelings?

Take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself what direction you want to go with this but I just noticed the date and it's abandoned.

Never mind my review then!
SortingHat chapter 7 . 3/17
If your going to make Harry mute like this please say so in the beginning as I rather like it when Harry either asks questions or states how he feels about what he notices.

It feels more like a diary then a story.