Reviews for Bigger Than Love
guest chapter 2 . 1/26
I liked this fic and i liked the explanation Ashley gave to Spencer explaining why she did what she did. I wish they did it like that in the show, i seriously didn't get why everyone was so in love with aiden, i mean seriously, looks aren't everything and he isn't even THAT good looking either. It was so stupid how everyone just forgave his stupid mistakes and i HATED that Kyla got back with him. How utterly demented. He was such a whore it was ridiculous.

I wanted to see Ashley confront Carmen lol, for Carmen to try to win Spencer back only to have Ashley tell her off, that would be epic.

I really like that Spencer and Ashley got back together but i would have liked to see Ashley trying hard to win Spencer back only to be put out again and again when Spencer just couldn't get back with her, not yet anyways. I like Ashley and all but she was a huge bitch to Spencer so i would have been nice to see Ashley actually making an effort to get Spencer back.

Oh and i liked Ashley telling aiden off but it was her fault too, she was the one that stupid;y went back to him. Seriously, i really wanted Spencer to have been the one to get shot, it would have been so much more interesting instead of stupid aiden's annoying as hell drama.

Thanks for sharing, Spashley is the best. :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 2 . 1/19/2013
Wow I really love this I love their new beginnings and also how
Ashley confronted aiden because what she told him made so much sense to me. I'm happy that I get to see what should've happen in the show so thank you :) I really enjoyed reading this
cuteangel4eva chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
2 words: fucking adorable :D
wild-angel82 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
I read this story a while ago and for some reason I remembered it today, so I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! Definitely one of my favorite Speshley stories!
MusicSouth91 chapter 2 . 8/11/2009
Ha wow. Ashley sure told off Aiden. I felt kinda bad for him cuz well she was super harsh. But i understand why...Aiden was a douche! I hated that he was "with" Ashley and had no remorse for hurting Spencer himself, but whateverz. Anyways...brava to Ashley for finally speaking her mind to Aiden. Lol.

I'm glad Spencer and Ashley ended the old year together and loved that they started the new year together as well. Just the perfect ending.

I really loved your story. Couldn't have asked for a better holiday story. :0)

MusicSouth91 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Okay your story just HAS to be my absolute favorite Christmas story like EVER!

It was soo sweet and amazingly cute.

I even "Aww"-ed out loud. I absolutely LOVED it.

Just wow. I even got a lil teary eyed, i thought it was just that cute and sweet.

Greatness! 3
kwebba chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
That was amazing. I can't wait to read more of your stuff.
oompa.parade chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
So, a few things. I really loved this story.

a) because your dialogue is awesome and b) the overall story was pretty great, too.

I really loved the Ashley/Aiden smackdown that you wrote here and I completely agree with what you wrote to greensocks. Throughout the entire series Aiden gets babied and coddled by everyone. The only times he was ever called out for his actions was in the "friends with benefits" episode where Ash bitches at him for a fleeting second for ruining the almost-kiss with Spencer and then proceeds to play a game of naked Marco Polo with him, or whatever other unmentionable things they did in that pool. There was also the time in S2 when Spencer bitches at him to stay away from Ashley (great job being the enforcer, Spence) and near the end of the series when Kyla hit him. Those are pretty much the only times Aiden was ever called out for his shit.

But yeah, back to my point. This was the best Aiden bashing by anyone, EVER, just because everything you had Ashley say was absolutely true. Everything she said SHOULD HAVE been put into an actual episode but god forbid they ever did anything bad for Aiden. Yeah, he got a bullet through the heart. Kind of a lame metaphor if you ask me. Yeah, he "should have died." Yes Aiden, we know. You SHOULD HAVE DIED. 99.9% of South of Nowhere fans wish you WOULD HAVE died. Sorry for ranting, Aiden just reminds me too much of an ex boyfriend who still thinks he has a chance, after I dumped him three years ago. Honestly, if it didn't happen then, it's not gunna happen now.

I'm drifting again, though. Aside from the awesomeness that was your reality check for Dennison, the story was just killer and I really think that this would have been an awesome replacement for one or two of the less favorable season 3A episodes. That's my opinion though anyway.

Hope to read more from you soon :)
hugbuddy13 chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
god i love this story

you should write another story
leighxt chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
dear god i love this!
greensocks chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
This is not exactly a review, it's more of a rant:

OK, let me just start by saying I'm a big fan of your writing. But I'm not a big fan of the Aiden scene. I think you were a bit harsh on him and took the easy way out by portraying him as this pathetic lapdog.

Don't get me wrong, I hate Aiden with a passion for getting between Spashley (bring back season 1 Aiden)but I can kinda see Aiden's POV. I think the romantic relationship between him and Ashley was unresolved business at the time when the Carlins move to LA. It was like, Ashley lost the baby and then pushed everyone, including Aiden away. I always thought that if Ashley hadn't miscarried/gotten pregnant, he and Ashley would still be together (whether Ashley would've had stayed with Aiden once she met Spencer is another matter). He thought he was in love with Ashley and Ashley wasn't exactly clear in telling him to back off (eg the scene in Aiden's room where he tries to kiss Ashley twice). Yes, he was douchey in trying to steal his friend's gf but if Spencer's and Aiden's positions were reversed ie if Ashley and Aiden were in a relationship and Spencer tried to steal Ashley away, we would be cheering Spencer on regardless of Aiden's feelings. Just my two cents.

P.S I've always wondered whether Aiden ever met Ashley's father. I like to think not and that Ashley reserved that for Spencer only. PMS
greensocks chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Once in a while someone writes a perfect piece of fanfiction that is just the right mix of humour, angst and sweetness. Thanks for this. It had vulnerable!Ashley, adorable!Spencer and Ninja!Sean. What more could a Spashley fan ask for.
uluvme chapter 2 . 7/10/2009
iono. i really liked this chapter. however i wished ashley would've slapped aiden a second time ... or have spencer slap him. that would've been interesting. don't think i've ever seen spencer get violent ...

not as adorable as the christmas one but cute all the same with the spashley-ness.
uluvme chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
oh my gosh. that was abso-frickin-lutely adorable. hella sweet!

& they got back together in the end ... i saw that coming but either way - hella sweet!

& haha sean with his black guy comment. that was funny. ]
hehehahayeah chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
I love it. They are true to form and in character but better. What Ashley did was beyond shitty and she deserves to have to pay the consequences. But she does love Spencer and she knows she was wrong and wants to be better. Love that Spencer is sweet and adorable. But she is strong and no way she is going to become a doormat even if she loves Ash. That was the best thing about her on the show. The fact that nice doesn't mean docile and I think a lot of people ignore that in fics.

Ugh. Aiden could TOTALLY have said something like that on the show. But there Ashley and everyone else would bend over themselves saying how wonderful and amazing he was. and he is Ashley's family. Blah blah blah. So, thank you for getting that right.