Reviews for His Greatest Accomplishment
satomika chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Yay!

I LOVE IT!

And I think you're right

And I think that the ending is perfect, too!
Takani-sensei's Nurse chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Nice twist! hehehe
Gemini Goddess chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I LOVED IT the ending the most.
sakurenjiDREamer chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
wow! Just been added to the Favorites list!

REALLY GOOD JOB! AS IN!

That caught me by surprise! :DD Really, two times two times two times two times two thumbs up! :)

They're in character, the humor, the surprise at the end,, :D really, good job! :)
matchynishi chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
LAKJDFAKSJDF I FUCKING LOVE THIS
WritingRin chapter 1 . 9/29/2010
This is officially the first Eyeshield 21 FF I've ever read! I enjoyed it too! I didn't particularly like how it time-jumped at the end. But looking over it again, I guess it didn't necessarily time-jump at all...

Anyway, I think you captured the characters nicely. This is just the type of FF I was looking for!
solitarycloud chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
really funny _
chocolvr69 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Amazing job! I loved this oneshot. It's so cute!
timeless93 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Wow I absolutely loved it! I've only been into eyeshield 21 for a few months now but this couple is so great. You captured their bond and personalities quite well, and your writing was really funny. omigod "hello there fucking daughter"... he would totally say that XD Hope to see some more hirumamo from you!
Arizo chapter 1 . 9/15/2009
That is so sweet!
selena11anuri chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i love this story

its hilarious

i also love this couple to death

keep up the good work

-sel
ibbity chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
so adorable _
xieloinfehrnurom chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
while i was reading, i was trying to think of why she was saying such...

never thought that would be it!

nice play of words too!

nice work!
Jillian Leonhart chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Totally love it! I always imagining Mamori giving birth while cursing like this. I'm so happy you made this.

Thank you for sharing! Nyehehe
Woodrokiro chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh my goodness. Am I a complete loser for being completely surprised by the ending? xD Anyway, it was adorable. Awesome story, I can SO imagine this being Hiruma's favorite pastime.

Well done _