Reviews for A Very BAD Case of Mistaken Identity
Seisuke Seirin chapter 2 . 1/31
I BEG YOU TO
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
UPDATE! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEND NEXT! THIS IS SO EXCITING! I AM SERIOUS!
shooting2stars chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Vood
Noooooooooo! _ don't stop! What happens next? What happens next?
TheFandomEater chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
bbbb bbbb bbbuuuut evan! my baby i just wanna huggle him and kick all the kidnappers' asses (is that the plural of ass? or is it like asss, or... you know what, i think you understood me anyways)
frownypup chapter 2 . 9/28/2012
OMG the storyline is so thrilling that I'm slightly annoyed it has stopped updated.
nerdlover chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
Oh my gosh! I hope you continue :) This is one of the best Evan Whumps I have ever read! What's going to happen to Evan? I can't wait for you to update :D
gobears chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
Please finish this story asap.
Bunny1 chapter 2 . 1/26/2011
Wow.. is there more?
Sneezus chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Please continue! Oh, and some Hank whump pretty please? ;)
spookysister7 chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
plz continue! Don't let poor evan suffer1
DrWhoFan10 chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
OMGosh! PLEASE UPDATE! I love the story... CAN'T wait till it is continued, it may be over a year later but PLEASE continue!

The Rain On Your Parade chapter 2 . 3/22/2010
omg evan! so good! update soon
lynneanne chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
OMG! My first time ever reading a Royal Pains fic and its not finished! Please, please, please tell me you are going to finish and reunite the brothers. PLEASE!
TheShadowArchitect chapter 2 . 2/14/2010
I beleive that we have a very similar problem. Neither of us have the perseverence to finish multi-chapter fics. I like this one and the Camping one, but neither have been finished and this one is a great cliffhanger! I must know how they end, so please write more!
creeper333 chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I am on the edge of my seat, my butt is getting blisters, please update soon, you got a great story here, can't wait to see what happens next.
Bloody Koalas chapter 2 . 8/27/2009
AH...you're evil. This is brilliant. :) I love how well you've captured Evan's personality, what with his quirks and quips ("You know I am going to get charged extra for that.”).
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »