Reviews for The Autobot Wash
child of Jon snow chapter 4 . 1/22
ha car wash are really nice to bad im afraid of them
AutobotCopperShadow chapter 4 . 5/15/2013
Nice!
Storylover chapter 4 . 3/28/2013
Please, please, pleeeeaaaaase make this story a bit longer.
:D
Guest chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
This story was so funny and a great idea!
angel897 chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
liked it fun to read
FORD B chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
Great read! How you did Optimus when he was washed was really funny!
JadeLawless chapter 4 . 3/12/2010
Have I ever told you how awesomely cool and funny your stories are? No? WELL THEY ARE AWESOMELY COOL AND FUNNY! XD *In love*
P Gwainbenn chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Like how it turned out! And they all bathed in the mud to get a new wash and dragged Will and Simmons into paying for it LOL!
P Gwainbenn chapter 3 . 1/31/2010
Ah, this chapter is nice! How they all stand around and look like something is going to blown up right under their noses! And their slip of tongue...

And I like the decription of the holos.
P Gwainbenn chapter 2 . 1/31/2010
Poor Bee, have to wait two full days! And Ratchet and Hide look like they would like to blow something up! Mikaela should watch her back then, but they will probably behave (or Optimus will be behind them).
DzeniiBee chapter 3 . 9/13/2009
was jazz about to say "whats crackin', lil b*tches?" XD
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 4 . 8/22/2009
this was fantastic! please consider writing the fic where Kaela has a little chat with Optimus.
IloveBumbleBee2009 chapter 4 . 8/6/2009
So much win in this fic you could choke on it! Lolz, its writers like you that make me want an account on here, but my computer hates me and I can't spend all my tie on a library computer, no matter how much I want to. Lol.

I want TF to be real so bad! I would so wash Optimus and Bee every single day! I love Bee and his utter cuteness, and how can you not love Optimus! Bot must have all the femmes on him all the time! XD

More Please!

~IloveBumbleBee2009
megann206 chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
i was pissin' myself.

the wax on wax off it a thing between me and my siblings

brilliant job

* (5 stars)
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 4 . 7/15/2009
This was very cute, funny, and well written. :)