Reviews for One Determined Lady
i LiKe iNSaNiTY chapter 7 . 6/9/2013
Man I like OCs and stuff but man Mary-sues get on my nerves. While I do admit I made a Mary-sue once I realized the she was one now if I make an OC I make it believable and I ether don't pair them up with any one or I pair them with another OC. Only 2 OCs I have ever made are coupled with canon characters. And I am done with my little mini rant.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
Haha I love your fics Mary Sues are horrible :P
ThePathUntaken chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Golden Feather Poenix? I thought it was Silver Winged Phoenix. God, this girl is stupid if she forgets what her own 'deadly and powerful' bitbeast is.
Yoko Fujioka chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
Lol, nice to see Kai's at least getting some entertainment out of this meeting XDD

I don't have any individualized rants this time,but Amberlyn is a seriously annoying little hypocritical gnat who needs to find something better to do with her time. She doesn't seem to have the slightest idea about what she's talking about, and get she goes around acting like she does. I hate people like that :l
Yoko Fujioka chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
First of all, I'd just like to say that Amberlyn really just needs to die. Immediately. I mean, who purposely does that to a little girl and then acts like it was her own fault she got treated like that?

Secondly, what does it matter that you have a sad past? Anyone with a brain on their shoulders knows to suck it, up, smile, and try to get over the ordeal and become a stronger person from it! :l

And why does everyone seem to make their OC grow up in the Abbey, anyway? For one thing, I haven't even seen the actual show and I know the Abbey was for boys only. Another thing is that you're supposed to treat your OC's like your babies, so why would anyone want such a terrible thing to happen to them?

Thirdly, what is with all this pink bashing? And I don't just mean from Mary-Sues either. If you even just look up "pink stamps" on DA you'll get pages upon pages of pink-bashing stamps. I mean, how can you even hate a color? I'll admit there are some colors I like less than others (like gray), but I wouldn't hate on it! Pink is actually my favorite color because it's cute and girly, so I can't understand why someone would say stuff like it's a slut's color. D:

Getting away from my Amberlyn rant for a second though, I have a point to make: I know that the point of this is to make fun of the Hiromi bashing, but wouldn't it make more sense for such comments to be made about Mao, who pretty much only wears pink where as Hiromi almost seems like a tomboy of sorts (and doesn't wear nearly as much of the color)? Just saying D:

Continuing on with the rant, why does she make a point of comparing herself to Kai but then immediately rushes to point out how much better than him she is?

Dude. It's a bench. Get over it. *blank stare*

Lol, I'd just like to take a moment to say I laughed really hard when Amberlyn essentially bashed herself XDD

anyway, I'm sorry for ranting, I hope you can at least get a laugh out of this XDD
andysanime chapter 7 . 9/3/2010
Ha-ha, poor Kai, she really isn't going to live this down XD. Good job on this.
Marie Antonia chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
GOD! I hate Mary-Sues! You know what we all should do? We should take all the Mary-Sues in the world, and put them all on an island so they can f**k up that island and not the rest of our society/fanfiction!

Now I know what most of you are thinking, you're thinking "Woah! Slow down Marie! That would have to be a pretty big island!" Well, that's the f**ked up part!

Seriously, Amberlyn! GET. OVER. YOURSELF!

What's worse, is that there are actual people like this! It's a BIG world out there poeple! It's not unlikely you'll meet a person just like Amberlyn in the future.

Great fic vixen! Keep going! P.S. Thanks for letting me get that all out. I needed it!
Marie Antonia chapter 2 . 6/28/2010
I just remembered that a pragnant fish is also called a twit, so... Kai's calling Amberlyn a pregnant fish? XD
elyanley chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
(is to lazy to log in" so I exist here with my email)

Anyway I haven't got till the end of this chapter, but what catched me of guard and made me wonder if it was a mistake from you or from Amber

First it was Silver Winged Phoenix, know it is Golden Feather Phoenix?

Probably something to catch us of guard I hope

If it was, it was genius

..I hope so

I also really like your storys with OC-Bashing It's so laughabel and so true, this Marys have to die

Most of the time I like your fem!Kai as well..

In this one she seems well written, but I haven't finished with the chapters.. meh.. keine ahnung XD
Blaze Queenie chapter 7 . 10/11/2009
KAWAI! I just read this entire story in one go and I love it! Absolutely love it! I can't believe I didn't notice this one before. I mean OMG it was so good and I made out alot of the SUE clichés. Some OC's are just to damn SUE and should be banned. A story is only as good as how orginal or good a writer writes his story and yours was totally awesome!

Make more soon!

Love ya lots

Blaze Queenie
Fleur-du-Mal08 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
Greetings,

I wish to give you my sincere thanks for writing this as it showcases how pathetic you really are.

Why the hate? Can't accept people have different preferences than you? Sorry, not all of us worship genderbending and yaoi. Now, I'd really love to take the time to point out all the flaws in this pathetic excuse for fiction, but alas, I have a life, unlike you.

Oh and thanks for giving us even more motivation to write
Fleur-du-Mal08 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Greetings,

Oh and thanks for giving us even more motivation to write ]
Elemental Gypsy chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Oh, finally! Amberlyn got what was coming to her. And Kai is so awesome. She will never live this down, ever. She’s the ultimate Sue Killer X3 I love the whole entire scene where Kai literally bashed the crap out of her. I seriously want to do that to all Sues at some point in time, don’t you?

The only consolation I have is that none of these Sues are canon and they never will be.

Love the touching Miguel/Kai-ness in these chapters, of course. I also liked the part where Kai completely lost it and felt guilty about it afterwards, Miguel comforting her as usual.

You have no idea how much I laughed with the ‘Seriously Unrealistic Egotist’ line. It is so true! Very creative, I just love it! X3 I’m not a huge fan of Hilary myself, but she’s way better than some pathetic little Mary-Sue. I think replacing a character with a Sue is the ultimate self denial.

Heh, you got flamed? I’ve received a few flames in my time as well. It almost makes you pity the arrogant little trolls, doesn’t it? It’s good that they don’t bother you at all.

I can’t wait to read my OC-bashing fics from you in the future. Yes, with flamers like you troll here, there will also be plenty to work with. Keep up the great work!

Always,

Elemental Gypsy
Tony chapter 7 . 9/9/2009
A very nice end, thank you for this story!

I'm glad you are ignoring the flamer that easily, because, really, your stories are just awesome!
kaitouahiru chapter 7 . 9/6/2009
Ah, poor Kai- She has to put up with being the hero. Great chapter. Congrats on finishing the story. Someone flamed you and didn't sign in? Coward... did you see if it was an actual penname?