Reviews for Far From Home
Oh my God! I wish this will be a Konan x Snape fanfic!
fenixrojo36 chapter 21 . 11/26/2016
Excelente
lizyeh2000 chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
Love your story now following! . Please update soon!
WorLDz chapter 21 . 9/17/2016
I'm saddened to see you haven't updated in a while, I hope this story isn't truly dead. Something I am very glad to see is that the characters are not instantly made OP given knowledge of the other 'verse's magical system. Konan has slowly managed to incorporate Vows and Curses into her jutsu arsenal but she is has not become a Mary Sue or the like because of it; Konan relies on others and forms tenuous alliances with seditious ninja and is not perfect whatsoever.
Like so many other good crossovers before, you proved that satisfying character development, willing suspension of disbelief and balancing the power scales between universes can make any two fictional stories make sense within the context of each other.
noortahan chapter 21 . 6/29/2016
please continue ~ My interest is piqued
pedrorocamora102 chapter 21 . 10/30/2015
excellent story I hope to continue publishing new chapters in the future
GreenSparrowSue chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
I would strongly suggest you either use a break to differentiate between pov changes or maybe a line... I applaud you though that you don't use "POV Konan". That would be stupid and lazy. well done so far. I also like how you ignore Canon Akatsuki. The Canon bores me :)
Guest chapter 4 . 4/29/2015
I always thought only shadow clones give back memories when dispelled? There are a lot of other things like that were you appear to be completely AU from canon. I can't tell at this point in the fic whether this is a well planned AU where you know what you are changing and why or if this is a complete cluster fuck where you are clueless about much of canon and are messing everything up.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 4 . 2/27/2015
You really need page breaks in between different scenes. Otherwise it feels kinda sloppy.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 2 . 2/27/2015
Honestly, the only problem I had with the chapter was the mention of Konan/Deidara. Everything else was pretty fantastic.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 21 . 12/25/2014
Pretty clever.
OBSERVER01 chapter 21 . 12/24/2014
short and good
SilverRider09 chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
Voldermort, five minutes into the ninja world. Status: dead. Cause of death: Naruto's flying empty ramen cup he threw a little too hard.
SilverRider09 chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
Your story is great! And no offense, but yeah...your battle scenes are kinda OOCish. But that's okay. I'm not all that good at them either. Maybe portray Konan a little stronger? I mean, she DID take out a jinchuuriki on her own.
hopelessromantic chapter 20 . 7/8/2014
this is cute! please update!