Reviews for Schemes of Evil
NinjaSheik chapter 6 . 11/5/2009
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
I nice idea! AND it GOOD!

"Say what you will... Say what you must... Say what you wish... BUT DO SAY IT!"
NinjaSheik chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
OLunarCryO chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Haha, I loved the end of that! XD

My favorite line of this chapter had to have been this one, "It was the beautiful golden eye of serenity, a window into energy that brought the smell of life to her nostrils." I thought that was really beautiful. -

I really liked this chapter! Great job. Keep up the awesome work!

OLunarCryO chapter 3 . 7/12/2009
Great chapter, K.! I really liked the dream sequence especially. Poor Roxas. (

The only mistake I found was this one;

"And if, by the gift of a crystal ball, someone you looked even closer"

If I'm not mistaken-which is perfectly possible, I think what you meant was, "and if, by the gift of the crystal ball, someone (OR) you looked even closer."

Anyway, great chapter! Heading off to read the next one right now! -

NinjaSheik chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
NinjaSheik chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
AWESOME! UPDATE SOON!
OLunarCryO chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
"Wowzers" is right! SO much easier to follow! And your superb style is still just as strong as ever even in this new and improved "Schemes"!

I loved this chapter! Yes, I know, it's only chapter two, but I loved it!

Get this, I understood everything. I know, me! Lol. Seriously though, this is going VERY smoothly. I hope it keeps going this well for you! -

Can't wait for the next chapter!

OLunarCryO chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
-_-

How can you possible make a more epic opening? Seriously, that was great! I was curious at first, I wondered if I was reading the wrong fic, because of the perspective. But once I was sure I was in the right place, I kept reading. And I must say, that was so incredibly clever! What a great way to begin the story! So insightful and elegant as always. Great work, K.! I'm headed to read the next chapter!

Things feel more clear and intriguing than ever!

NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 7/7/2009