Reviews for Good Clean Fun
Mangafoxy chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Aww i loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
The story was good XD i love it haha
KatzeNoel chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
lol god does that bring back memories of college...
Ichihime chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Guilty as charged ehehehe! *guilty smile* ya know I kinda expected stuff was gonna happen when Ichi here *points to Ichigo* closed the door, made sure their were no cracks, had baggy pants, closed the curtains, took of his shirt, layed in bed, and turned all the lights off.

Really good never knew they had it in 'em keep on making these their really good. Kinda sucks how Hime drops the phone in the water Ichi even said it happened 3 times! she really should be away from water when they do that.
TheCatWithTheHat chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
The whole time I was reading this, I wa positive that the over Kurosakis were just outside the door, listening. It was a very creepy thought.
gollumsfriend chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
'Phooey, that really can't be good for my phone.'...GREAT line! Cute/hot story, loved it!

Just didn't care for your A/N stuck in the middle of it...would have preferred it at the end of the story. It kind of broke the mood for me. ; )
Ellie-ellie chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow that was really... smutty... but it was awesome :)
Spicenee chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow, that was some wonderful smut.
LuzMin chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Hi Rairakku Hana!

Wah! I really enjoy to read this fic.

It was really good.

I have to admit that at the end of it

I was a little bit blushed XD

You're a really great writer.

thanks!
Blitch chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
your auhor's note in the middle had me almost crying out NO. but alas, u always deliver.

this is so what's gonna happen between Ichi & Hime when hime decides to take up the ccompany offer and have a long distant relationship aye?

damn they are both so naughty and hell i love it!

thanks for the smex.
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Did I just read a phone sex that involve Ichigo and Orihime. They definitely got over the shyness. But Ichigo must really love Inoue to try that in his own house with the family. Man the heart goes fonder when they are apart. And it was so funny when Orihime drop the phone. I think that was the hottest fic you ever wrote since that cofe table scene. I think you should make a sequal. Man, HOT. Awesome job.
dragongoddess13 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
loved it, excellent job!
4MinuteWarning chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
yeah, i should probably raise my hand too...

I mean, here i was freezing and it's really cold outside, but after reading this i went straight to my refrigerator to get a cool drink...

yep, i'm guilty because the story was so hot xD

great job! take care!

Pamez ΓΌ
Enelya87 chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
*raises hand to join the shameless guilty*

OMG this was such good smut XD Was totally not expecting phone sex, and it was a little embarrassing yet hot all at the same time. Their cute moments had me grinning and their hot moments had me sweating. Great, great job! _
Mayelisa chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Wah! *glomps* This is such an awesome birthday present! :D Thank you! Despite the obvious lack of plot, it was awesome. Kinda makes me wonder if this is a bridge between TCBtD and A&F though. Either way, I loved it! :D Thank you again!