Reviews for Carwrecks, Breakdowns, and Love
UrbanBorn chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
I know this is coming way after the fact but I want you to know that I feel for you boo, I know what it is like to loose someone you love. Jehovah says that in the paradise he will resurrect all those who have fallen asleep in death and we will have the chance to see our loved ones again
7Seven7 chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
Im so sorry for your loss. Your a very talented writer and if/when you feel you are ready to take this

story up again, then your loyal readers will be there to praise you for you good work:)
The Sarcastic Waffle chapter 3 . 4/24/2010
I know this is a bit after the fact, but I'm really sorry about your grandma. I hope you'll feel better soon. I really love your story, and I hope you'll continue it.
XPhantomAngelX chapter 3 . 8/11/2009
You have my condolences, sweetheart. I hope you and you're family will be able to help each other and come through this. I'll keep you in my prayers.

jkrowling17 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
I am so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I'm certainly keeping you and your family in my prayers. PM me if there is anything I can do to help you through this difficult time!

Carriex3 chapter 3 . 8/10/2009
My condolences, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I completely understand why you would put writing on hold, please don't feel pressured. ) *reassuring smile* My sincerest apologies.
eekthefreak chapter 3 . 8/9/2009
Good luck, we shall keep you in our prayers.

eek the freak
icebreather chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Please do continue! I really enjoy the image of Fin comforting Casey ... and I, too, think they would make a cute couple. It shouldn' be TOO easy for them to get together, but I want it to happen in the end!
icebreather chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I am SO EXCITED that someone is writing these two characters together (and it's someone who can actually write well). I've been looking for it in fanfiction for a long time. Thank you! Please write more!
Carriex3 chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
please update this story soon, i really want to know what happens next!
Harlequin Sequins chapter 2 . 7/16/2009
I'm really enjoying this little fic! Fin and Elliot are my favorite detectives, so to see where Fin gets a happy ending (at least, so far it seems that way) is good to see.

I'll be keeping an eye on this. :D

So far so good...nothing I can really critique here. Good grammar and spelling.

Good job!
TVCrazed chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
I have a thought about who Jim is, but I think I'll wait and see. I really like the story so far.

jkrowling17 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
another good chapter...glad to see that Casey is doing a bit better. eager to see who jim is! update soon!
leftylady70 chapter 2 . 7/14/2009
OK, I thought I was losing my mind, wondering who the heck is Jim. I was trying to run down the episodes in my head. Whew! Now that that's settled, I like it so far.
freeyoursoulx chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
I was wondering who Jim AND Tommy were. But if you wanna keep it a secret, that's totally cool too. lol. update soon. :)