Reviews for Luigi's Peculiar Adventure
nicholasmage chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Its funny,but your convos with AF got me really sidetracked and made it kinda hard to follow
TheseViolentDesires chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
Hee-Hee... I read this at the same time as I was listening to Caramelldansen, and I laughed so much. This is genius! Even if I've never seen Labyrinth.
Miss Spookiness chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
I love you for writing this. Honestly, I do. XD

Luigi's obsession with Bowie kinda reminds me of how I act. Ironically enough, I cosplay Luigi... Lol

great story. :)
Mikeala-and-Whitney chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I realize I am reviewing the first chapter of this but oh well, extra review perhaps for you :D Anyway, I was reading and thought, Luigi is so hardcore watching Labryinth and then I thought "What could make this better?" Delicious Bowie/Jareth of course, which I give you extra contrats for throwing Labyrinth being thrown in with Repo-though it seemed Jareth was in the 80s in that movie-man. He's old. But nvm on that.

I is going to go read more! :D *runs off like an idiot* You tell 'em, Luigi, he can stop when he wants to! :) I enjoyed this
ChaosandMayhem chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Ah, the classic "It Was All Just A Dream" scheme. After all this wackiness, I should have known...

I'm trying to pick out my favorite part of this story, but I might end up quoting the entire thing. So I'll just settle for Luigi's eyes twinkling as he embraced Pavi...d'aw. Everyone knows that he's really just a great big softy inside. Although I wouldn't risk telling him that. You know, as a precaution.

"...Chaos proceeded to merrily skip around the battlefield. She was epic. She kicked JUNKIE ass. Hot damn. That girl knew how to destroy things and bring mayhem wherever she went." YAY! Thanks for making me sound so bad ss. Even though I'm really not. :3

I'll be waiting for another story! Good luck with school and all!
Aquaflame68 chapter 10 . 12/16/2009
Oh college. You are so FUCKING STUPID! *stabs giant book* DAMMIT! And oh? It's snrck. You misspelled it :D

lol...time warp. Started doing it in math today and ppl were like 'o.o wtf?' We should also try to be famous soez we can be in the Repo sequel :D
jokergirl4ever chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
thanks so much for putting me in this story, do you have any plans for more stories. i loved this story so much , i could not read a chpter without cracking up. very good job/
they-call-me-circe chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
That was hilariously ridiculous XD David Bowie instantly ups the awesome.
shadixfox chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
"Our wonderful detective spoke, "This concludes our crack fanfiction. AND LUIGI'S GAYER THAN EVER.''

omfg. XD that was AMAZING. seriously, OMFG. XD
shiroi-chan113 chapter 10 . 12/15/2009
ZOMG ITS FINISHED its so awesome... and you should focus on school good for you anyways... love your story... and hope you write more XD

shiroi-chan113 chapter 9 . 12/15/2009
wow... you said Edward Cullen... wow... i... don't know what to say to that... -_-ll but i still love the story...
ChaosandMayhem chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
*falls over, clutching her ribs in agony, dying of laughter*

'Shovel's friends are random, but that's okay.'

You're okay too. :P

"No." -Bawhahaha, I knew it was coming! Luigi doesn't talk shit from no one, least of all mutated lions...

"HE'S A STUD MUFFIN!"-Yes. Yes he is. ;P

'Things were getting pretty intense. Who would win? Who would lose? And what would become of the Pavi?' Oh cliffhangers! I love cliffhangers! :D Just don't keep us waiting too long...:3

Fun chapter, as always!
shadixfox chapter 9 . 12/14/2009

bahaha, lovely. XD
jokergirl4ever chapter 9 . 12/14/2009
i love this chapter, when i read this story i laugh so hard at myself, i don't even know how to describe the way you make me seem in this story. very good , cant wait to read more.
jokergirl4ever chapter 8 . 11/28/2009
i loved this chapter so much. thanks for putting me in , it made me very happy . whenever i read an update it makes my day, i can't wait to read more. very good love graverobber he is funny.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »