Reviews for For Want of a Jinchuuriki
Philodice chapter 2 . 7/16
wow nice parting line for Gaara.
jamuraa chapter 2 . 6/30
awesome story hope you continue
jamuraa chapter 1 . 6/30
please please continue

you make truly awesome naruto fanfics

timebraid was amazing
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 6/1
Please tell me there's more of this!?
sistercity chapter 2 . 4/7
It is a pity you never continued this, as it is very good.
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 1/6
This. Story. Is. Awesome.

Please for the love of all that is good continue this story!
Illuminated chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
More, please? This had a lot of potential for comedy!
Illuminated chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I officially love this story, due to your use of the word bacchanaliates.
Navn Ukjent chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Very nice story. I hope that you some day will finish this.
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Interesting start. So how long till the idiots in Konoha realise that Tsunade is more stubborn? And how long till Temari learns that Naruto's actions and all aren't a cover?
Wednesday's Jest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I've run across quite a few of these fics and I think this one has the most solid premise. Granted the challenge idea is somewhat outlandish, but within those boundries you have done an excellent job of keeping things reasonable. Pity that this fic is all but dead as the politics were interesting.
Dannichigo chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Oh! This is a good fic! :D I love how this is going. Wonderfully written as well. :D Thank you for writing, posting, and updating this. :D I hope you do so again soon. :D
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I really enjoy your writing; the characterizations are solid, plotlines are interesting, you do good in-world plots, and you've never written Naruto saying "Believe it!" for which I intend to nominate you for beatification.

That said, hopefully you won't object to a concrit: "loose" and "lose" are spelling demons of yours. You might want to do a manual check to make sure they are right when you're finalizing chapters in the future. For whatever reason, it's a pet peeve of mine and it always itches at me whenever I see it.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love the smell of horrified priggish politician in the morning! Smells like...victory!

Political shenanigans like this are a lot of fun to read. Nicely written.
loretta537 chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
this is great! I hope you update it soon