Reviews for For Want of a Jinchuuriki
irritatedbookwor chapter 1 . 9/22
I just found this story of yours today and happily read it. Very good. I'm seriously thinking about adding it to my collection of stories for my future reading pleasure.

I do have a couple of questions for you though. First off, from the way I've read it so far, you've almost implied that Naruto is ignorant of the Kyuubi. Is that so, or is Naruto actually playing down or ignorant? Which brings up another point: Naruto. Just how mature is that gaki? Physically, he seems to be on target but what about mentally/emotionally? Frankly, he seems to be lagging several years behind his age-mates on the latter two points with only occasional flashes of maturity. I'll admit, I'm enjoying watching how the power-greedy are tying themselves up in knots in the middle of this web the Sannin are [accidentally?] spinning!

The last question is the simplest: got any idea when the rest of this wild and oddball story is going to show up? Oh. One last question: are wife, concubine and mistress the only available positions for females in this sort of mess? I was kind of hoping you'd add in 'consort' to the list and let Yukie be the first one for it! This is more of a request for future characterization. Think you could tone down Anko a bit? I realize that over-the-top is how she appears, but how much of that is her core persona and how much is just a mask to hide the damage she's taken over the years no thanks to Orochimaru?
Philodice chapter 2 . 7/16
wow nice parting line for Gaara.
jamuraa chapter 2 . 6/30
awesome story hope you continue
jamuraa chapter 1 . 6/30
please please continue

you make truly awesome naruto fanfics

timebraid was amazing
AyameKitsune chapter 2 . 6/1
Please tell me there's more of this!?
sistercity chapter 2 . 4/7
It is a pity you never continued this, as it is very good.
Annoy mouse chapter 2 . 1/6
This. Story. Is. Awesome.

Please for the love of all that is good continue this story!
Illuminated chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
More, please? This had a lot of potential for comedy!
Illuminated chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I officially love this story, due to your use of the word bacchanaliates.
Navn Ukjent chapter 2 . 11/30/2014
Very nice story. I hope that you some day will finish this.
kirallie chapter 2 . 8/19/2014
Interesting start. So how long till the idiots in Konoha realise that Tsunade is more stubborn? And how long till Temari learns that Naruto's actions and all aren't a cover?
Wednesday's Jest chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I've run across quite a few of these fics and I think this one has the most solid premise. Granted the challenge idea is somewhat outlandish, but within those boundries you have done an excellent job of keeping things reasonable. Pity that this fic is all but dead as the politics were interesting.
Dannichigo chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
Oh! This is a good fic! :D I love how this is going. Wonderfully written as well. :D Thank you for writing, posting, and updating this. :D I hope you do so again soon. :D
EagleJarl chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
I really enjoy your writing; the characterizations are solid, plotlines are interesting, you do good in-world plots, and you've never written Naruto saying "Believe it!" for which I intend to nominate you for beatification.

That said, hopefully you won't object to a concrit: "loose" and "lose" are spelling demons of yours. You might want to do a manual check to make sure they are right when you're finalizing chapters in the future. For whatever reason, it's a pet peeve of mine and it always itches at me whenever I see it.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I love the smell of horrified priggish politician in the morning! Smells like...victory!

Political shenanigans like this are a lot of fun to read. Nicely written.