Reviews for Poetry
StreetlightsAndCityscapes chapter 1 . 3/4
"Pain and sorrow written in red ink on empty pages that could be filled with such happier things."
Favorite line.
lynn.reist chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
I don't know why I read this. I don't follow Bleach. Desperate much? Oh, I think so. Anyway, it was lovely. The imagery was vivid and the metaphor- well, you know how I get off on metaphors. You dun' good kid (even though I had no idea wtf was going on, but that's besides the point).

(y)
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow that was awesome! I think this idea of a fight being like poetry is very like Shunsui, great job! :)

and I agree, HOW COULD YOU KUBO? They had barely done anything either. :(
VioTanequil chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
I love it. :D. It's so nice and artistic and flowy and poetic. I just absolutely love the imagery you're painting with this. Wonderful piece. Thanks for sharing. :D
ArizonaBay chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Oh I loved this! last weeks chapter left me speechless too. Now both our beloved captains are getting trashed in the forums for being week since they got one hit pwnd. They won't die. Tite Kubo always shows things in order of power from least to great. We've seen most of the captains BanKai, ichigo's Bankai and now the vizards are stepping up. Which means when Shusui and Juushiro recover from their blunder, their releases will be among the last we see. I think only Unohana, Old man Yama and Aizen will be greater. I'm betting Urahara is better than Juushiro, but not as good as Shunsui's release.

Anyway, it feels good to ramble about bleach to another human being that understands, lol.

I'm really looking forward to the next part of this fic! You are an excellent writer for these characters! :)